Oct 12, 2009

Nur Kasih



Last Friday night, I watched "Nur Kasih" - I watched it before - the first few episodes - like it but always miss it simply because I was not at home or I just forgot it was on TV on Friday night-

Until it become the talk of office (talk of town?) and become a hit on the internet and become the topic of conversation among the aunts/ makcik- makcik   :). Until I heard that many aunts want to make "Aidil" their son in law - until I heard that people on the street - despise "Sara"

I think "Nur Kasih "is one of the best Malay (Islamic?) drama series -or is it telenovela (not long enough - only up to about 30 episodes) ?  good acting - love those man acting as "Adam" and "Aidil". Love "Fiz Fairuz" - noticed  him first time in horror drama series "Kekasih Ku Seru"-  He can really act - when he become  a "kutu/rocker/naughty boy " he really looks like one - but I think he is really good when he is in serious character - and then "Remy" as "Adam" - he shines in this drama - and don't you love the portrayal of love in this series - "Nur" love for "Ädam" is so strong, so true, so beautiful - she is so loyal , so determined , and so forever :) - who does not want that kind of love?  who does not want to be loved by that kind of love?
and "Aidil" love for "Nur"- and his love for his brother "Adam" -  This is a drama about true love and the sacrifices that come with it .

And "Nur Kasih" is by Khabir Bhatia-  the man who is very good in capturing the beauty of every single take with his cinematography skills.

Anyway - I received "Nur Kasih" synopsis via email a few days back - in PDF format more than 30 pages in Malay and English - When I read it I feel like I was reading a novel - a brief novel :)  -brief yet it is a good novel - hmm but there are some discrepancy - from what was written there and the actual drama - I remember watching one or two episode but the details are slightly different - so not sure whether it is the actual synopsis or the fake one -


Hard for me to follow the series or any series at all -because there are so many conflicts- there is always one evil character- "Siti Sarah"  the one who is so jealous and envy - the one who uses all means to get what she wants -

When  I thought they (the hero and heroin) just going to live happily ever after - another conflict arises - and then I have to wait for another week to find out  ( if I remember to watch :) - then even if the series end with happily ever after - they can create a sequel with another conflicts - why can they just live it like Cinderella ending? heheh - remember Spa Q? - Who need Spa Q 2?

Still I hope  they will come up with a dvd version of "Nur Kasih " so that  I can watch it non stop and during my bad day - I can just rerun those happy episodes :) - that what I do with "Winter Sonata" the hit Korean Drama -

6 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

i like nur kasih too.. tapi slalu terlepas.. tension betul...
hehehe..

Ermayum said...

kan- tension betul - then meleret2 - why dont they show all heheh then tak jadi la series -

last week 3 kali i buat agar2 i da try yr resipi - tak perfect sgt but getting better hehee baru la betul2 jadi marble layer - by layer kita letak - yesterday i buat lagi but skip the tepung part - tak letak tepung 2 tu - so tak likat sgt la and more like agar2 then puding but use same method layer by layer - comel gak heheheh

Kit Pryde said...

eh my mak suka this series.

and now reading abt your post abt it, makes me wan2 watch it too.

tapi ada masa ke? dh tv kena conquer ngan winnie the pooh, dora the explorer and barney (ih8barney!!!) heheheh.

depa tak nak jual as box set ke hahahahah senang sket nak tgk.

Ermayum said...

Hi Kit- tq for dropping by - ha sama la but i garang skit - tak cukup2 siang tgk karton malam nak kacau ummi nya turn lak heheh-

masa ramadan dia re run at 5am- now tak tau ada lagi ke tak - takpa la kita tunggu dvd ja nanti - mesti ada -

Penyulawa said...

kalau nak ulang tengok sementara CD lom keluar bleh try sini http://watchnurkasih.blogspot.com

akak pun nak tunggu CD gak buat collection. Citer best2 berbaloi buat collection. Macam citer Cinderella lakonan Haliza Misbon dan Ahmad Idham. Masih lagi dalam simpanan...

Ermayum said...

Penyulawa- iya kak saya pun suka cite cindrella tu zaman2 bercinta tgk tu siap berangan lagi kekek

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin