I know it is so funny, I was puzzled at first. During the early years I would just tell her " just do it (like Nike slogan:)) or just get pregnant will you- face your fear- everybody goes through it for the first time. Every body is afraid".
At first I thought she is scared of the pain ( I am scared of the pain- thank Allah , mine was all through C-Sect hehehh)
But her problem is more toward psychological fear (or maybe geli geleman). She cannot bear the thought that there is a small human is growing inside her body. The thought of it make her want to vomit straight away , She will get headache and start sweating. I know this is funny . I used to laugh at her and make fun of it. Until one day I realized, it is a big deal and it is a serious thing to her and she just cannot- (or she strongly believes that she cannot). She cannot even touch any pregnant lady's tummy - I always asked her to put her hand on mine (when I was pregnant then) and she could not. If the baby moved (while her hands on my tummy), she would be totally freak out :) - panic and frightened -like she just touched a snake or frog.
I did suggest her to see a Dr.(a psychiatrist) .
She is so lucky though. Her husband is so understanding. He loves her so much that he is willing to give her time until she is ready. And if she decides she cannot and she does not want to adopt, he is and can live with her - childless.
About 3 years ago, however they agreed to adopt. She adopted her current daughter from birth. She loves the little girl like hers- wholeheartedly. She believe that baby is a miracle brought in to earth by God. Biological or adoption, they remain a miracle. She said that she is just destined to get her miracle through adoption.
Now her little girl is 2 year plus and she is contemplating to get a brother for her. From another adoption of course :).
PS: It is ok dear- as long as you are happy. You are giving a life to the unfortunate- Those unlucky babies. They are so lucky to have you as a parent.


4 comments:
oh, how beautiful.
that Allah jodohkan dia with a beautiful daughter.
and now maybe a son.
your friend is truly lucky.
Kit- bagus kan bela budak2 yg tak ada perfect family - I kalu rezeki terlebih nak gak amek baby bosnia ke palestine ke buat anak angkat hehe comel
tgk semua artis barat tu untung nya yg dapat jadi anak angkat depa -- :)
wow!speechless jap..tk tau plak ada org phobia nk pregnant...
phobia kat kids i tau la :)
anyway, bagus betul ur frens ni...insyAllah ada rezeki lagi la dia nak menimang baby boy pulak.
syukurlah kawan ermayum dijodohkan dengan suami yang dapat menerima dia seadanya, dan temukan dia dengan anaknya dan insya Allah, bakal anak baru...
ada orang yang mudah mengandung tapi digugurkan atau dibuang anak dengan mudah-mudah. ada orang yang takut mengandung tapi bila ada anak, dikasihi bagai menatang minyak yang penuh...
subhanallah!
Post a Comment