Talking about a great Thursday, kasut buruk I terkoyak or or terputus whatever you want to call it. The shoes has 2 parallel lines holding its side and this morning one of that things accidentally tercabut (macam kasut hitam kat gambar tu - yg bahagian depan tu tercabut sebelah camna nak jalan tu? :) kalau yang belakang tu tercabut takpa gak). The timing is just nice (lain kali kalu nak tercabut, tercabut la kat rumah, jangan kat office).
Just as I arrive at the main lobby of my office, kat situ la dia terputus dengan jayanya. I have to drag it to the 2nd floor and I pray hard that nobody would notice. Ada gak yang pandang-pandang, wondering why I am walking like a limp person.
Arriving at my workstation, I quickly turn on my pc and send an instant message to JC - "wei tolong tanya sesapa kat atas yg ada slipar extra" :).
My division is small and I know nobody has any extra slipar or sandal. But I do aware that she is the one and only is on barefoot quite often though- she likes to take her shoes off - wandering here and there without any shoes. She said it is more comfortable that way.
I know that many women keep more than 1 pair of shoes in their car. Some even store a few pairs in the car's boot (boot kereta jadi almari kasut bergerak) - I am not one of those women. I did not keep any shoes /heels/wedges or sandal in my car.
So back to my story, JC manages to find me one flat sandal. I am so short today hehehe. What happen this morning just gives me one good excuse to buy another shoes. (didnt I just buy one last week? :P) - yes I do I do but I need a proper one now- whatever shoes that I have are at home - So they cannot count (iyala tu).
So off we go to SACC during lunch hour -(me and Bella who is so kind to accompany me today and yes Bella is not her real name. She only wishes that she is Bella in New Moon and currently is in love with Edward hahaha).
I survey Bonia and Primavera back and forth. The latter does not have the size for the oneS (more than one ;)) that I like. So I have to go to Bonia again - Bella did say, " I dont like Bonia shoes" - 'keras ko' and I said, " but this one is ok I think, rasa selesa ja" and it is on 50% discount :) so I paid for it and terus pakai.
It is comfortable for 1 hour, 2 hours, but not the next hours. At the end of the day, I do agree ia nya memang la keras- not really comfortable -- alahai nampaknya sekali sekala jala I pakai kasut ni :(. Never bought kasut Bonia before and will not buy its shoes anymore. I suka Eclipse :)
PS: A bit sad coz menurutkan nafsu membeli - apala salahnya pakai slipar flat tu kan sampai petang


4 comments:
dulu i suka pakai heels tapi bila buku lali sakit, pinggang sakit, kaki lenguh.. i stop..
skrg pakai kasut yg selesa.. hihi.. flat.. senang nak berjalan...
kikiki pernah terkena skali like this...putus betul2 kat depan receptionist tu..malunya coz ada a few guys tengah berborak kat situ...nasib baik ada a few spare shoes kat office :)
btw, i pun tk pernah beli kasut bonia :)
I paling tak tahan kalau pakai kasut bertutup n keras, nanti habis dia gigit2 belakang kaki tu..adess..
So betul la mcm mak I selalu kata, kalau nak cari kasut jgn yg lawa aje, tapi kena tengok selesa ke tidak...wakaka..
hi ladies ..heheh nasib i da nak terkena - iya yg flat mesti ada sgt berguna utk jejalan kat shoping complex n yg tak lawa memang comfortable hehe cam makanan gak yg tak sedap tu la sihat :)
Post a Comment