To walk out is one thing. To not give in is another thing. Personally, I do not know if I can do that. So I respect those who are able to do so- who is strong enough to leave all behind and start a new. Or to live alone instead of being in a bad or unhappy relationship.
I was talking to my friends the other day and I asked her, "why you walk away from the man whom you love and still love?".
This is her answer,"because there were many unsettled issues - the jealousy, the control, and the money and the list goes on. Because he always said hurtful and mean things that demoralize me and the utmost of all is because he does not respect me, we kept falling in/out of love and making up for many times and things never improved. And there was one moment when I told myself that I just could not take it anymore."
"That very moment, I turned my back on him. As I walked away, fear rushed over me, my irrational mind was telling me that I wouldl end up as an old lady, I would have no boyfriend and I would remain unmarried". My numb brain asked me to turn back - to stop as he called after me. But I did not stop nor did I turn back. I did not answer his phone calls, and I did not reply his messages. I told myself that I really mean it this time. I will not give him another chance. I will not tolerate his name calling and I will not go back to him. Not now, not later- Not forever."
Today, 6 years later, this friend of mine is still single and unmarried but she is as happy as ever. She did not have any regrets. She cried and mourned for 3 months. Then she looks back no more. Till today, her boyfriend who was always find faults in her still tries to get her back. Her heart for that man is closed. Forever.
Dear friend, do not worry, when the time comes, you will meet your Mr. Right. He will sweep you off your feet and he will make you happier :) and you will live happily ever after. Fairy tales do come true you know:)
PS:
Some relationship is worth to be saved, to be given second chance but some others are not worth your life to save. Better save yourself first.
Mistakes are forgiven. Memories are forgotten but pain and hurt remain forever. They will always be there. Buried deep. But the moment you dig it, you may get hurt again.
One day when you meet a better person who loves you for what you are, you will forget that you are ever been hurt before. Trust me. And remember Allah is the greatest - Allah will not try you with such difficulties or sadness unless He knows for sure that you can take it.
I didn't know that you face such a hard time. Rest assured that I am always here to lend you an ear.
.jpg)

2 comments:
this n3 reminds me of one of my fren
she closed her heart for more than 20 yrs until the right man came to her life when she was 53 yrs old. they got married and now she is single again coz there were so many unsettled issues or whatever yg i pun tk tau lah...but at leat dia found happiness gak altho kejap :)
sama perlu memerlukan antara satu sama lain...
Post a Comment