I have felt Bella's pain- see and feel the holes in her heart when Edward left her, love Jacob's easy and cheerful smiles, taste his bitterness and frustration when Bella decided to marry Edward. And I have shed real tears (serius gilos heheh) over their about to be very tragic life (but it somehow has turned to a happy ending).
I cried real tears- Tears welled in my eyes and then came out streaming down my very cute face (sempat puji diri sendiri) when Bella give Renesme to Jacob and asked him to run - I cried because that is a hard sacrifice- I cried because my motherly instinct got grab of me - Never mind that this happened (me crying) in a clinic while waiting for my turn - I hope everybody was just so engrossed into watching Mayang Mengurai and not paying any heed at me - (heheh- and of course I try to wipe my tears as soon as possible ).
Now I understand why Zarin can re read these story books :). As if 4 thick books centered around Bella's life are not enough, I wish there will be a continuation - maybe with Renesme as the heroin and Jacob as the main hero this time (berangan la erma heheh)
Yes, the 2 films which are based on the 2 first books do not do justice in term of emotion. They lack of emotions- the pain is not excruciating enough- the passion is understated. Robert Pattison eyes does not give the best for what Edward really is (re run the scene where Edward told Bella that he was dumping her - I fail to see the pain in his eyes - (ceh nak jadi pengkritik filem la pulak) or when the first time he saw Bella in his class- the restrain that he faced is not really felt (or acted with enough emphasis) in the film - or Bella's heartbreak and her nightmares. But then again, that is always the case when books become film- books is always better - good to know that Jacob is Jacob :)
If I were to re read, I will always choose New Moon and Eclipse - New Moon for the pain and love again and Eclipse for the love (Edward Bella) and love (Jacob-Bella). Love is in the air :)
Time for me to move on now
PS/:
From nothing into something- for a movie goer, I never watched Twilight, never intended to watch New Moon but once watched, I love them and I love the books more- Thank you to those who have suggested that I read Twilight and New Moon-the books version- a few of you - thank you (oo i ingat2 lupa sapa - kena tgk comment comment dulu dulu :))
Are there any other vampires book that I should read ? Anybody want to suggest anything else after I have done with Harry Potter?:)
Time to go into wizard's world pulak- Harry here I come hehe



10 comments:
wah dah selamat habis baca ek... skrg tengah harry potter la pulak? rajinnya..
kak! i dah bace jugak the whole 4 books! but i really love the first one. saye bace buku tu before tau filem die nak keluar lagi. so mcm agak kecewa sikit la bile movie tu not really up to what i've expected, but still, it was good tho. :))
Sempat lagi nangis tu..kat klinik.Tu baru btul2 menghayati buku. I don't really read nowadays. Hari tu terbaca buku2 anak I 'Diary Of A Wimpy Kid' yg #1 New York Times bestsellers tu. Now sequel yg ke 5 dah.Buku2 dia mmg kelakar and suits a reluctant reader like me..
Lady bukan la rajin sgt but sebab da terjatuh chinta - susah la - some books are hard to put down
Dalila- kan :)- it is ok for u dear but i ni da ketinggalan baru nak naik ketapi baca buku teen and budak2 heheh
TK- trial and error - i pun ada byk buku yg half way - membazir ja - buy once u find the right author that is it heheh-
oo buku apa tu ye i tak tau nanti i godek2 now zaman baca buku2 kanak lak hehe- masa kanak2 sibuk baca buku org tua yg romance2 tu heheh now terbalik lak - sama la kita eh ke u muda lagi :)
babe!finally huh! dah khatam suma ye!
heheh apa yg u tulis tu sebijik mcm i felt after reading those books..eh, i pun cried mcm haper je masa bella suh jacob bwk renesmee lari tu ..emo lelebih lak
and mcm u jugak, i prefer to read the book than watch th movie
btw, i rasa mcm harry potter dah kurang sikit feel dia after u dah baca edward bella jacob ni :)
uhuhu.. lana xde masa nak bace buku .. tgk movie pun boleh laa..
I sangat suka buku twilight series. yup, movie tak se'best' buku tapi nasib baik ada Edward....hehehe...me team edward ;P
u dah baca buku "The Time Traveler's Wife" ? I baca buku tu mmg nangis ... I like the story and part last tu sedih ...
zarin heheh tak jugak - Harry is totally hilarious- tak leh la expect love love jiwang ni - i baca the first book gelak sesorg - and second book da halfway gak - totally engrossing cam Kit cakap dulu-
l@N@ xpala u and lady baca blog ok da heheh - membaca gak tu :)
Shariz kan? - travellers wife tu pun ada film kan tapi tak lah meletup ok nanti i akan baca heheh
i knew once you read the final book you'd love it. the final book is my fav.
congrats dpt habiskan the whole series. as a mom myself (although not as busy as you are) i know how hard it is.
congrats congrats.
(still prefer the books to the movies).
Kit yeah me too:)
Hehe I tak la busy sgt kat umah - busy berkebun berblogging ja hhehe
Post a Comment