Bila benda nak jadi, dia jadi. Takda angin takda rebut. A simple falling causes major injury because it is destined that way. And how ironic it is when I was just talking (writing) about other people’s mishap and how lucky we are to be here, the other night.
Mr Hub is not hit by anybody. He was riding a motorcycle to work. He said that he tried to avoid another motorbike which came his way, overtaking the others, he lost control and then he fell – thrown away – he could not remember how he fell.
Many stopped. One helped to lift up his motorcycle to a standpoint, one helped to pick up his belongings and one helped to pull him to the side of the road. He realized that his leg was heavy . One of the guys, then called an ambulance for him. He waited there until the ambulance arrived -when everybody else had left. And he helped to take my husband’s motorbike to where he worked- temporarily. To these 3 strangers, hanya Allah yang boleh membalas budi baik you all. May Allah bless you . I am so thankful and indebted to each one of you.
The ambulance brought my husband to Klang. I arrived only 1.5 hours later. Our dear friend, Mr Ong was already there and helped me do the necessary and he even got his friend to pick up Mr Hub's motor – My husband called him when he could not get me. How nice of him and of course I would forever remember your kind help.
I went around to settle the documentation and transport, to transfer my husband to our panel (as my status in fb – nak pingsan jalan pakai high heel :D – parking jauh, tempat bayar pun leh tahan jauh, kehulu hilir 2, 3 kali )
When we arrived at the other hospital, there were no rooms available (pulak), but the doctor quickly attended to him in the emergency ward, again Mr Ong facilitated things as the doctor is his friend.
The area around Mr Hub’s knee was swollen – The doctor said that is because of the blood clot. Dia cucuk and keluarkan darah kotor , followed by an X tray and MRI scanning. No major fracture but his ligaments are torn badly. I know that this is bad – patah tulang is easier – masukan besi and sambung- but ligament yang terkoyak kena jahit. His whole legs is plastered to stabilize it. And an operation is scheduled in 1 or 2 weeks time. Yes it is bad- as the operation itself will take about 1 day. I could not imagine it. And of course it will take quite some time to recover fully
At 4.00pm , Mr Hub got a room and settled in, I went back to office to settle my things. Yes my office mates have helped me but I still need to put everything together. Get all done and email it to my boss. And then going back to the hospital at night.
It has been a long day. But I still need to go back to office tomorrow to amend a few things as I just saw my boss’ reply. I cannot do it at home as not all the links are in my pendrive.I am trying to do the best that I can do. And yes my world stops but that does not mean everything else has to stop. Life moves on kan?
I am staying calm- there are many things that worry me but I try to remain calm.
I am going through the cycle again, shock (when I found out), numb throughout the day (not sure what I am feeling), scare (how long, can he walk again etc and all the worst imagination comes in). Realization comes tonight and finally I am coming to an acceptance.
It has happened. Allah maha besar. Kunfayakun. Orang tak langgar pun boleh jatuh and jatuh teruk. He has a message for me, for us. Ina told me the sentence that I told her once, the same sentence that I tell my other friends, that I wrote in this blog – we are the chosen one.
I am still lucky. Have faith, have faith – all will be ok – I will be ok , we will be ok

10 comments:
What a day...I understand how u feel..Accident kat Klang ke? Hope all will be ok. Take care.
hey..so sorry to hear that.. my prayers will always be with your family k.. hopefully your hsbnd recover soon.. bile the operation?
yup..i agree we're the chosen one, so be tough k dear:)
Hope Mr Hub gets well soon and all goes well for you ok!
Kalau nak cakap i faham mesti i susah nak faham sebab i tak pernah melaluinya.. but i tau u ada kekuatan untuk lalui saat ni..
InsyaAllah everything will be ok.. Ur husband akan sihat, and everything will be back to normal.. Have faith dear.. Allah itu tak kejam, dia Maha Mendengar doa kita..
Btw, buku untuk anak2 bulu i tu rasanya dah sampai di ofis, i gave u office address coz last week i dok ikut hubby ke luar takut tak ada orang di rumah.. by monday ni i ll check with the staff kat opis tu.. i will let u know once i dah dapat nanti... tq so much dear..
Btw, u take care..and i wish u happy mother s day..
dearest friends tq-
dear erma, take care. what has happened its all for reasons. ALLAH Maha Mengetahui. You are such a strong woman. You can handle it more that you can think.
Take care. we are always there for you. :-)
cikAyu tq dear I know that but it is really great when you re saying and make me to believe it true :)
insyaAllah
so sorry to hear that...now i knew why la u sakit kaki...kat spital klang ropernyer...sgt horror kat situu!!
but anyway, syukur hubby you ok...dugaan or malang mmg kadang2 tidak berbau kan...if kita berhati2 kadang2 org lain punye salah kita yg kena tanggung akibat...sabar ye *hugs*
so sorry to hear that...now i knew why la u sakit kaki...kat spital klang ropernyer...sgt horror kat situu!!
but anyway, syukur hubby you ok...dugaan or malang mmg kadang2 tidak berbau kan...if kita berhati2 kadang2 org lain punye salah kita yg kena tanggung akibat...sabar ye *hugs*
if i were in your place definitely i tak boleh focus nak buat kerja dah erma. u are such a strong woman!i doakan your hubby will get better soon ok. don't worry too much. everything will get better. Allah sayangkan u, that's why you are tested erma.take care ok!
Post a Comment