May 28, 2010

What is your weekend?

salam semua. An off day today kan. Long weekend ahead iya, mesti ada yang balik kampung and berjalan for weekend get-away kan?

I am going to settle a few things this weekend. Just send my car for another service as last week I did not ask them to complete all. In a taxi now (too bad the loved ones that i used to count on both are not too well, sob sob :)). Later will pick up Dina from her class and drag her and Acha to to meet the tailor for their baju raya :) yeayyy - this is their voice getting excited as if raya is tomorrow hehe). Then off to dentist to check Dina's tooth. One is about to fall.

Then maybe, I go and bring my dad's car for washing. I bawak one week dah nampak macam my car la pulak , penuh sampah hehe. My dad is a clean freak so I am better maintain his standard. Kang dia ngamuk tak bagi I guna pulak :D.

I tend to be a good planner and doer of my own life (ceh bongkak ampun). But I guess it does have some truth and of course I am so thankful because I am what I am. Through all the panicness (no such word ok :)), chaotic mind, turmoil emotion, sad face and weak body, I can still be able to think logic, prioritize and do what the neccessary. If any of my plan fail, I just switch to another one that just comes out of no where. And of course, there is nothing to be proud of because ilham and the urge to do this or that datang dari the Almighty. Allah is the one showing the way. Alhamdulillah.

Till later, have a good weekend all. Be safe k
Ps: mail2blogger post
Ps 2: mahalnya taxi ni da la buruk cengkik darah tak nak guna meter lak. Malas i nak bertekak. Less than 10km, he charges me rm 18. Hello rm10 i can make 2 trips to shah alam back and forth tau. But what to do, they have the advantage to win, I am the one who left with no choice.

3 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

i tak ke mana weekend ni balik kampung pun rasanya tak... todak duduk di rumah jer.. belek2 pokok sunflower yang i tanam hehe... baru nak seminggu tumbuh...
btw i ada pi dentist jugak 2 hari lepas, buat scaling... ngeri betul.. hehe
btw, have a relaxing weekend dear...

mJ said...

yeay!! its weekend yang dinantikann..cant wait to meet u laling :D

chettt! cab kat sini mmg hampeh super dupa hampeh!! tau nk mengepau org jek

Ermayum said...

Lady i pun tak suka scaling ngiluuuuuuu :)

Mj.. oh this week i sakit tak leh jumpa hahahah :)- iya cab cengkik leher :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin