May 19, 2010

Why Monday Ye?

From my monday draft.

Monday is always not my day. It always got me. Why ye?

Apparently, the dark cloud is still hovering around me. I am not sure if there is hurricane on the way or it has actually come and I will see the rainbow at the other side. :) (me senyum kambing)

I go out this morning at 10.00 am heading to PJ to pick up Mr Hub's ubat from the hospital phamarcy. I just pass through sg rasah tol when it happens. I hear an explosion type of noise and I see smoke come out . Suddenly all whites around me and I notice the hot cold meter is pointing to H. Actually, it goes very far away from H, OK-da terkeluar radar.

My response is auto. I turn on an emergency light and drive my car to the side and pray earnestly that my car wont explode with me being inside ;D.

Yet I do not stop. I make a U turn at the next exit and my attention is to drive the car to my workshop. Coincidentally, it is just nearby. If only my car can last that long (dont do this if it happen to you. You should just drive the car to the side of the road and call for help - the workshop guy, my dad, my hub semua scold me ;( very dangerous for you and it can do permanent damage to your engine)

Unfortunately, it stops in the middle of the road about 2 km from my workshop. Right at the traffic light. I call the workshop and they come to my rescue. But my car is too hot and they dont dare to do further damage. Out of nowhere, a tow truck appears (cepat dan peka betul cari lubang duit). But i shove them away :D. Instead i call Great Estern as they have a complimentary 30km free towing to the nearest workshop. But masak la jugak i tunggu bawah pokok tu.

So I send my car for repair. And I resume my business when my dad comes and picks me up. He just waits in the car jadi tukang jaga parking while I go doing my business, amek ubat, hantar mc and report polis to mr hub company and go to register marsya's 2012 school. Nasib semua kerja siap hehe. And yes i am thankful that i still have a father.

Ps ; mail2blogger.post
Pd170510 Ermayum

10 comments:

diana sidek said...

erma, be strong ok and i know u are dear! i pon last year non stop bad things happened to my family but just redha and insyaAllah,one day tiba2 je u will see the rainbow above u. u are lucky being the chosen one to be tested with so many things dear. Allah loves u. i do hope i can help to ease your burden, if not much at least a little.i will always doakan everything goes well to u n hubby ok! take care dear!

Nana said...

waa..bahaya tu! nana dulu pernah mcm ni tapi bile on aircond ja so mujur la nana mmg engineer a/c so da boleh agak sebab ape high temp. fan motor ac bdown :(

nway, u ok takpe lah kan. kete u kene tukar ape? radiator ke?

Kiasu Mom said...

Whoa.... those bad luck is going to end soon. Don't worry....

Azmiezas said...

Aduh..ini betul2 iron lady..semua nak kena buat kan??....akak salute awak,..coz tak panik..kalau akak dah kalut dah..

zarin said...

keta dah ok ke?
yes u are lucky coz your dad is around..kalau kena kat i..memang sah sah naik tow truck je lah nak balik umah and amik keta lagi satu to settle everything if not pun pangggil je la pakcik cab :D

Lady of Leisure said...

kesian u... tapi bahaya tu kalau drive dengan keadaan kereta camtu, alhamdulillah semua ok..
so sekarang kereta u kat workshop? teruk tak rosak? i ni tak tahu apa2 pasal kereta, kalau nanti ditakdirkan i ada lesen, sure gelabah jugak kalau kereta berasap..

Ermayum said...

diana dear tq :)

nana engineer hheh ha semua la tukar radiaotor la water pump la

kiasu mom - tq babe:)

azmiezas terpaksa kak :)

zarin i pun kalu ayah takda cam tu gak - a girl got to do what she got to do kan :)

lady heeh lady call AAM ja all taken care- duit ja byr - hmm teruk gak :( :)

screamingmommy said...

beb, take care..kekadang dugaan allah bagi sbb in return something big and worth the pain..insyaAllah..hope u r strong with this dugaan k?

CiKaYu said...

erma, bahaya tau u drove terus cma gitu..., nauzubillah, minta jauh kalau jadi apa2 kat u. tu cam nak kena tukar kete tu je... :-)

Ermayum said...

sreamingmommy iya mudah2 an tq dear

cikAYU if only money grows on tree:) i buy all now heheh

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin