Jul 12, 2010

Saturday Secret

I had another mind-boggling  Saturday last week. Despite a date with bloggers' friends, I was tested again by God the Al-Mighty.

Mr Hub was having a terrible flu and cough since Thursday. My theory (ceh ;)) was that he got the virus from Qayyum the comel. My litttle boy had an asthma attack on Wednesday after  relentless cough that was made worst from the rambutan that he ate at the happy fruitland the weekend before. So he might had transferred the virus to his father.

But Mr Hub was having a difficuilty in breathing on Saturday morning and I brought him to clinic for a check up. My GP told me that he suspected that it could have been H1N1 so he quickly referred us to the hospital. I told myself that this could not be happening. It was not possible as Qayyum was getting better. And my life could not get any worse than what had happened before. I mean we are just recovering.

My instinct was saying that things were not that bad - it was only symptoms and the results may turn out nothing at all. I did not have any weird feeling as well though I could see that Mr Hub was really weak ; energy-less -but that was normal when he had a fever :) - he always got a bad fever once a year and everytime he had it, he would look at his worse - sleep all day and night, berselubung sampai tak nampak kepala hehe .

So for what I was feeling, still at a manageable level - my inner mind and self control were still on the positive side, I had decided to proceed with the movie session ;). One because, I was the one arranging the meeting - I booked and paid the ticket online. Two, it was so last minutes to cancel. By the time I settled Mr Hub's admission, it was already 12.30 pm, the time that I was supposed to pick up MJ. 3rd, Mr Hub was ok that I continued with my girls thing :) , nothing much that I could do - I could not stay by his side 24 hours as well if I did not go out as I still had to go back to attend to my children.

So there I was having fun time drooling over Edward and Jacob hehe and enjoying nyonya food with the girls, gossiping about the movie and listening about each other's stories. :) But at the back of my mind, I did have slight worries, but malas nak fikir, yet I prayed silently all throughout the movie (macam mana tu :))

I told nobody but MJ just because I did not want anybody to feel guilty :). MJ terpaksa tau sebab after I picked her, I had to drop by the hospital for 5 minutes.

Anyway that the secret iya, zarin, ayu and kak azmiezas.

Mr Hub is discharge today. He is clear of H1N1 (nauzubillah, because we fall on the highest risk group with preexisting asthma condition - childhood asthma or adult asthma tak kira la penahla kena masa budak2). Yet kena tahan 2 hari gak sebab lung infection - that is what causes the sesak nafas.

Teruk ke I hehe ;) but I just try to do the best for the day. Tormenting myself with unnecessary worries tak guna juga kan.

Till later.

Ps;
mail2blogger.com, secara langsung dari pantai spital waiting for documentation for discharge siap :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lega...ur hb x de pape. sabtu lepas has rewang sensorang..huhuhu

TK said...

Alhamdulillah...bukan H1N1. Mintak dijauhkan...Takpe..apa2 ujian pun pasti ada hikmah dan kebaikannya.Ckp psl nyonya food..I sukalah kuih lapis nyonya kat Jaya Jusco Bukit Raja tu..Kepingin sgt nak mkn. Last week balik x sempat nak pegi..

moonshin said...

so true...i like your style. i'm the kind that tend to think too much. trust me your way is better. Thank God its not H1N1.... All the best to you, ermayum.

Azmiezas said...

pandai awak simpan rahsia ye..

sikit pun akak tak perasan awak dlm keadaan mcm tu,..kalau akak lah,..mesti dah kelam kabut dah..

mJ said...

tang inner strength tu mmg i salute tabik spring kat you..toing..toing...fuhhh, susah gak i nak simpan rahsia, tp amanah tetap amanah tetap kusimpan...sib baik i blh cover line masa erdina terlepas ckp ngan cik ayu yg we all smua dari spital...hehehe sorry byk2 ye cik ayu...terpaksa jd pemegang amanah dowh! :)

Lady of Leisure said...

kesian u.. sure tengah tengok eclipse tu tak senang duduk jugak kan..
:)

Kiasu Mom said...

Oh boy, have to salute you for the strength. But thankfully he was ok and it wasn't H1N1.

You go girl!

Ermayum said...

eh mana pulak pg semua comment yang i publish iya ?

Ermayum said...

honey :) tq fear

TK iya tq :) i pun sukaaaaaaaaaaa sekali borong belas2 ringgit i suka kuih koci dia

moonshin - terpaksa dear i ada anak2 nak kena calm down skit - u get there one day :)

azmiezas hhehe saya pelakon natural kak :)

mj amboi puji melambung tak habis kembang nak pecah ni hahaha

lady - ada gak la but i push it aside jahat i :)

kiasumom biasa2 saja :) tq dear

CiKaYu said...

kak....u mmg tau, pandai tul simpan rahsia yea.. tak bagitau langsung...kalau saya kan dah panik tak tentu arah dah. mmg admire tul lah ur tahap kesabaran dan keredhaan tu. kagum tul. alhamdullah semua dah selamat yea.

zarin said...

lohhh ya ke??? dlm hati i memang terdetik nak sangat tanya how's your husband masa kita dok makan tu tp i terasa segan plak sebab takut nanti u kata apa plak ;-)
anyway glad to hear that he is clear from H1N1

Ermayum said...

zarin dear pesal lak tanya khabar segan heheh - bdw tq :)

cikAyu - sama ja - u re no less stronger k -

screamingmommy said...

alhamdulillah..and beb u mmg strong..perhaps that's the reason org mcm u kena uji..i bet u r stronger than before.
I remembered my hubby kena g buat medical screening i panicked nangis tak cukup2 tanah..actually takde apa pun..

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin