Aug 9, 2010
Unsettling
Have any one of you watched the last airbender? - Mr Hub choice of movie - I went along but I didnt find it to my liking nor did him :) . He said that the cartoon version is better - ada kartun version ke hehe i sangatla tak tau.
After watching it, I have this unsatisfied feeling - but the whole thing about the movie strikes me as funny - like you are watching an English movie with a lot of Indian look-alike actors (they are Indian indeed, Indian American I guess - not to forget that Slumberdog millionaire's hero - Dev Patel is one of the villains) who have Chinese/ Japanese names -zhoe? sukko? and a lot of tai chi resemble actions when they do the earth, water, air and fire bending things.
Enough to say that this is not my kind of movie - Anyway, the supporting hero looks very familiar but I could not be sure hehe - When I goggle him today tadaaaaaaa no wonder he looks so familiar (and cute and beautiful huh not handsome :) ?). He was one of Cullens in The twilight series - Jackson Rathbone -Jasper - pakwa si Alice tu - nasib ada dia - jadi eye candy :D
Each M Night Shyamalan movie is always a gamble - you may like it or you may not like it - a risk to take :), I love the sixth sense and the unbreakable - but I hate the happening and the village, and to include his latest addition is this film - the air bender
But who knows that you may like it, but don't tell me that I have not warned you :)
Till later - have a good one :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
ni pakwe alice yang nak terkam bella tu ke? hehe
salam sis u joint GA I tu ker...tapi mana link nyer...I mean either u send ur picture anniversary or just citer pengalaman anniversary u...pastu TAG another person tu jer sis...boleh ker.. anyway thanks yer..kalau nak more info ada kat blog
ooo ada cartoon version yea...tak tau pun.
Reviews pun kata a disappointment....
Da lama akak tak tengok movie kecuali tv series jer yg akak tengok..
Suka ngantuk..hehehe..
Kak Ermayum,
Salam Ramadhan Al Mubarak dan selamat berpuasa dari kami sekeluarga :)
Lady iye yg blonde tu :)
posh i know - i belum join so takda la link heheh - i said mj tag me and i will try k - kalu kesempatan masa i join k
cikAyu i pun tak tau - mr hub yang tau
unai memang jgn tengok k heheh
azmiezas akak saya mesti nak bawak akak tgk wayang jugak lepas raya ni MESTI hehehe
ijan :) same to you dear salam salam ramadan yang diberkati :)
His movie mmg selalu unpredictable, I guess the only movie yg menarik pun 6th sense je lps tu yg lain2 semua I tak brapa suka.
rajinnnya pergi tgk wayang.kami ni dah lupa macam mana rupa panggung wayang .......=)
aiseh cita apa nih? dengaq tajuk pun macam tka best. hahahhaa. not my kind of movie i guess
http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com
Post a Comment