May 26, 2011

My Babies' Day

26 May is a special day because 2 of my angels were born on this day.

Marsya Rafhannah – sihat sejahtera mewah selesa –
> 6 years ago, you were born via c-sect.
>Popularly known as “si tembum” at birth. The next 2 months saw your whole body shrink to smaller size . Only a few strand of hairs were visible on your head. So some asked, “is she sick?”. No, she was not, I said.
>It just that as a baby, you drank less and ate lesser (even now).
>You love playing in the water (who doesn't?) but you love it a bit too much. One day, while playing in a pool, you accidentally swallowed too much of water, which led to excessive vomiting and dehydration. You were hospitalized then.
>As a person, you are smart, gentle and kind. But please don’t under estimate you, I know :). Hidden in you is distinct shrewdness and sheer fierceness :) ( from a positive perspective, that' s what I call them :)). I hope you will make good use of them. TG, you are not moody (like Cik Er:), kalau tak, pengsan Ummi). You greet each day with such cheerfulness and you spread it the people around you–you rise early and you come to us with your ever popular greeting “ bangun bangun dah pagi bangun bangun nanti lambat kerja” – Nampak sangat maknya tidur lagi muahahahh :D .

Happy 6th year birthday Acha.
I love you, no matter what...
at 4 years old
Muhammad Qayyum Iman – Iman Kekal Terpuji –
>How I pray that you grow up as beautiful as your name.
>Like your sister, you are born via C-set as well. At 35 weeks, you could not wait to see the world. I have to keep you in my tummy for a week more, you know. So I was asked to choose your birth date. I was contemplating a few dates – since your sister Erdina was born on 27th day of the month and Acha on 26th of the month, then you should be born on 25th of the month. But I somehow miscalculated the date. So there you were, arriving into this world on 26th of the month, having to share your birth day with your sister.
>You are handsome (in my eyes).But too bad, you inherit my "asthma". Twice admitted to hospital at 5 and 8 months. Alhamdulillah,it is within control now. You are very independent. You always find your way of getting what you want. As young as 1 year old, you know where (and how) to get your own cup and plate and you know where to throw away your candy’s wrapper (without being told).
>Similarly you start talking very much early and by two and half years, you have the whole vocabulary of 5 years old Acha (pelat tidak dapat dielakkan).
>You love games, toys, and tv :). So far so good and I do think that it is too much for a boy your age :). It would end soon when you start school next year.
>You have started your Iqra class. As at yesterday, you are still on “aliff” and “ba”:). It is ok. Take your time.
>I would remember you for your generous kisses, left, right, and left, right again before a great smooching on the mouth :D (I wonder if you will still give me such kisses as you grow up and up :))
As always, I love you no matter what...
Happy Besday Aiman
at 6 months
Ps: And Dina dont be disheartened -As always and forever, I love you too :D

13 comments:

ashra said...

Hepi besday to acha,n qayyum..moga jadi anak yang soleh solahah k?

*jeles*
atas kes yang berlaku,impian saya nak 4-5 anak,saya kecikkan skop..huhu.dapat total 3 orang pun takpe.kalu minimum sekalipun,mudahan Allah izinkan total 2.

skang ni,dihimpit perasaan sedih terlebih.asal jalan2 kat luar..saya stat kira anak2 orang dalam satu famili.mungkin sbb saya housewife kot.anak2 la tempat bermain. =( mudahan allah izinkan jua.

eh..terpanjang la plak ngadunya,k.eda.
hehe.sori..

Unaizah said...

Happy birthday Acha & Qayyum!!!! Moga menjadi anak-anak yg soleh dan melapangkan hati umi and ayah.

~ana~ said...

happy birthday q & acha..

moga panjang umur, murah rezeki.
jgn notty2 tau..:)
belajar rajin2 ok...:)

zarin said...

happy birthday to both of them

Myra Jay said...

Alahai comellnyer..
Nama pun sedap, makna pun elok..
Moga makna nama tersebut membawa erti buat mereka..

Cik Specky said...

very lucky, both share the same bday date ye.. :)

"hepi besdey, anak2.. smoga Allah stiasa merahmati kalian & smoga dilindungi Ilahi selalu, amin ya rabbal alamin~"

Kiasu Mom said...

YOur boy's hair (at 6 months) looks like my boy la... hehe so cutie.. happy birthday to both your gems!!!

Ermayum said...

ashra tq tq they said :)
dont be sad - janganlah engkau bersedih :) insyaAllah have faith insyaAllah

unai tq babe for yr prayers :)

ana tq tq aunty :)

zarin tq tukang pembuat kek saya dan saya said them :)

MJ tq dear - insyaAllah you have yours soon :)

nur tq aunty :)

kiasumom heheh maybe they are twin separated at birth and by different time hehe - :)

Syida said...

happy belated bday to both of u!
semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki.belajar rajin2 tau.
nape ayat ni macam copy paste ana punya comment?

screamingmommy said...

happy birthday to Acha and Qayyum!!!!! semoga menjadi anak2 solehah kebanggaan Ummi!:)

Unknown said...

time really flies kan eda...Anyway Happy birthday to both...senang mama nak celebrate...hihi

Ermayum said...

syida xpa lah copy pun kopi lah hehe tq :)

screamingmommy tq aunty cun :)

rina ha senang but maknya tak reti buat kek kalu reti jimat sikit hehehe

Mummy Nana said...

Happy Birthday Acha & Qayyum.... Best jugakkan boleh celebrate sekaligus xyah nak pening2 buat 2-3 kali.. hehe...

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin