May 18, 2011

Until we see you again

Salam

Happy Wednesday :) It does not have to be wordless
Express your love, speak your thought :D
I have no stories to tell apart the mundane daily life - bear with me

We attended a barbecue pot luck last weekend- pot luck cum birthday party

My office mate resigned last month to be SAHM - a SAHM she will be, but in oversea - glamour tu :),  following her husband who is currently working in Dubai. She has been a wife with husband very far away for some months and now it is time for them to be together. It was a hard choice to make but then I am sure it is the right one. Being together as 1 family is priceless. Job and career can be put on hold for a while. I would do the same if I were in her shoes. :)

So, the pot luck is more or less a farewell. I brought rendang ayam pencen which received so many compliment (ceh) last month during our office's pot-luck. It was requested again (and again -perasan),  so  sanggupla saya rebus ayam keras tu berejam, ricih lengkuas, bawang, etc and all untuk memenuhi demand (ceh - semua yang remeh tu I ask Jenny yang buat pun kekek) but I masak sendiri Ok, and kacau and kacau rendang sampai kering. Yummy enough with nasi himpit and kuah kacang semestinya (buat juga sebab nasi himpit without kuah kacang is like eating nasi without lauk :))

NI dah separuh eh

She is the one and only :) - she is also the one who baked me the big-tall RV kek last month. I ll remember her as a colleague who is very outspoken and forever with reasons and excuses :D, yet as a person she is caring and sweet with friends .
PP rajin tunjuk skill BBQ :)

my friend celebrates her niece's and
2nd daugther's besday  as well
Whatever it is, thank you for giving colours to our working life. Tidak ceria office without you :). I wish you luck and enjoy your time in Dubai k. Ada rezeki we go and visit you heheh. 1 year cuma pejam mata. 2 years 2 kali pejam- Time flies so fast. In no time, we will have another pot-luck - yes, again.

Till later

7 comments:

~ana~ said...

mesti rendang tu sungguh sedap...nak order juak la...:)

Unknown said...

Hilang kawan rapat ni atas sebab pi jauh.. sangat sedih kan.. padahal banyak lagi sumber nak keep in touch.. Yeah. Pejam celik tu sat saja.

I dah lama wish nak jadik SAHM gitu.. tapi.. err.. tapi.. tapi yang sungguh banyak..

ashra said...

besnye kawan k.eda tu..berangan sungguh hubby keje oversea,saya ikut dgn anak2..keke.tapi tempat yang bes2 la,boleh gtu??hehe

maya amir said...

tak best kan bile sorang xde dah kat opis..nak2 kalau org tu yg slalu mkn sama2 etc;)

BAYU HEBAT SDN. BHD said...

tetiba aja rs mcm mengidam rendang ayam pencen ermayum ;)

Kiasu Mom said...

So lucky of your colleague to be able to be a SAHM. Sigh.. I cuma boleh harap saja... Sigh...

Ermayum said...

ana mesti hehehe orang la kata kekeke

hann - iya but friendshio is 2 way kalu takda effort nak keep in touch memang gone la kalau lagi tak active fb or twitter heheh

ashra iya akak pun berangan gak nak duk dubai ke london ke hehe

maya ha even yang kita tak rapat pun but selalu buat havoc will feel quite

joy meh la dtg sini i masakkan but byk calarie tau :)

kiasumom iye i pun leh harap ja - kalu ada orang nak bagi sebulan 6 ribu now i berhenti hehehe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin