It is so easy to be forgetful nowadays but I never expected not to remember this one simple task because it involves my love one. My guilt stricken heart is still full of guilt but lessons learned to make myself more effort to remember. I could blame all to the fish heads that I have chewed and swallowed when I was a little girl - lumat leyat but there is no use to blame other things/human apart from one self.
Yeah I am forgetful - but not to the extend that I have to write things down. Averagely, I would remember ones' birthday, this month invitation or faces that I have seen before. I would remember my meeting dates or bosses' datelines. So I thought I am averagely OK :). Sekali sekala terlupa macam jemputan Unai tu - dimaafkan ye Unai 
:)

:)Have you read one article a few weeks ago where a father forgot his little girl who was at the passengger's seat behind? He parked his car, got out and left his girl locked inside. She died on the way to hospital due to insuffocation. When her father finally remember her whereabout (in the car obviously), he was too late.What a tragedy.



I read and I wonder how and why. Could not get it out of my head, it became a topic that I brought up during coffee talk at the office. How could he forget huh? And I ask Mr Hub as well, how could he?.
We were in a car -after Mr Hub fetched me from KLIA airport coming back from KK and there was massive jam along the KLIA highway (huge and heavy signboard fell down) and I said why huh ? macam mana dia boleh lupa anak sendiri?
Nak dijadikan cherita sejarah dalam hidup, my phone rang. And a strange voice asked me, "kak you tak nak ambil anak you kat school ke?" 
and the line went dead. At that very moment, it hit me that I did not make any arrangement for Erdina's transport from the school for that particular day. My goodness. My heart started to beat faster, my whole body became agitated and my mind went restless.


- menggigil mendail.-calling my aunty to go to the school immediately. The ride was about 10 minutes and then was 745pm. That was the longest 10 minutes of my life. I kept calling asking if she had arrived and was Er okay?.

and the line went dead. At that very moment, it hit me that I did not make any arrangement for Erdina's transport from the school for that particular day. My goodness. My heart started to beat faster, my whole body became agitated and my mind went restless.


- menggigil mendail.-calling my aunty to go to the school immediately. The ride was about 10 minutes and then was 745pm. That was the longest 10 minutes of my life. I kept calling asking if she had arrived and was Er okay?.Go on- tell me I am a bad mother

, but I always (ALWAYS) remember to arrange for her pick up if I know we are going to be late (this is my defense mechanism or whatever it is-trying to justify myself). Maybe Allah wants to show me. I duk sibuk how and why a man could forget his daugther and left her dead. And on that very day, I forgot mine. How very small I am. How very kerdil and for that I need to pray harder. Pray to remember.


, but I always (ALWAYS) remember to arrange for her pick up if I know we are going to be late When my cousin arrived at school, Dina was in tears - there were 4 guards who starts duty at 7pm. She said that one of them asked her for my numbers and if she had any small change with her. She did not. So he rode a motorcyle and went to nearby shop to get smaller change. I am so thankful to him and the three others because they did not do any harm to my little girl. I know the worst and the most horrible could happen. And I thank Allah for protecting my child. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. ALhamdulillah. and Many more and it is never enough because I know that some other parents do not get this lucky.
Nowadays, I give Dina extra change - alot of syilling to be used for a phone call - if I did not arrive by 7pm- normally at 7 pm there are still a group of children around
Nowadays, I give Dina extra change - alot of syilling to be used for a phone call - if I did not arrive by 7pm- normally at 7 pm there are still a group of children around
What can I say? I am thankful definitely. And I pray hard not to forget important matters. I promise to do important check of the day if anything - all children are taken care of? to tick once ok.
ps:
1) we are not invincible after all- sometimes we do forget the important matters . Remember not to forget... Pray and make doa all the time.
2) and I pray that I wont turn senile so soon or get whatever alzheimer type diseases - dijauhkan Allah - I pray that I grow old with all the memories - bitter and sweet and be gone from this world with them all - kemas dalam hati dan jiwa :) - yang manis membahagiakan - yang pahit mematang dan menguatkan
ps:
1) we are not invincible after all- sometimes we do forget the important matters . Remember not to forget... Pray and make doa all the time.
2) and I pray that I wont turn senile so soon or get whatever alzheimer type diseases - dijauhkan Allah - I pray that I grow old with all the memories - bitter and sweet and be gone from this world with them all - kemas dalam hati dan jiwa :) - yang manis membahagiakan - yang pahit mematang dan menguatkan

14 comments:
hhuhuhuh.. tp like sgt sgt. "yang manis membahagiakan - yang pahit mematang dan menguatkan " ;)
Oh my god! beb, thank god erdina was ok...but I think possible to happen to me as well..but lucky hubby normally will handle this kind of thing..u know I'm prone to do the same mistake as urs:(
Dear oh dear....we're only human who make mistakes. We are not superwomen. Every parents have flaws, believe me. Imran penah lost in Tesco (dia suka merayau sorang) and Irfan nearly dibawa org also kat Tesco (akibat masing-masing ingat dia with yg sorang lagi).
OMG....well things happen for a reason dear. Anyway, Lesson learnt! Hoping tu d 1st and the last...note to myself too, nowadays pun i'm very forgetful *sigh*
kdgkala Dia punya cara tsendiri utk menyedarkan kita kan kak ermayum..? smoga kita stiasa dikurniakan kesihatan yg baik utk mjaga & menguruskn yg tersayang..
We are human dear..full of flaws and imperfection...I had to put a reminder on my phone everyday to pick my daughters up..becoz all this while he was the one who picked her up..till that extend..so forgive yourself..things happend..:)
Joy heheh :) sapa tahu dia tahu kan heheh
screamingmommy oh let s pray we wont and me no more :)
unaizah ha hilang anak i pun pernah gak heheh
rina yeah hopefully let eat more kismis kan
nur sangat betul that what i thought he is telling me something :)
meen ye i need a reminder clock as well :)
u are doing great as well dear :)
Salam Kak Ermayum,
ohohoh... such a tragedy. I'm now trying to remind myself too not to forget such important things :(
Pnah lupa juga masa my son sek klang jaya masa stndrd 1 dulu.Dia ada sukan and kena balik awal. I lupa sgt2. Nasib baik guru besar called. Lupa ambik anak adalah perkara yg I plg takut dlm hidup ni..Nauzubillah jgnlah ia blaku lagi to me or to anyone out there.
Ijan bak kata TK I do pray it wont happen to you and anybody else horrible feeling it was :(
TK betul exactly I pray that it wont happen again :(
omg...alhamdulillah erdina x apa2..syukran ya allah,...
walaupun saya belum tahap berdebar gugur jantung mengalaminya..tapi saya dapat rasakan cane perasaan itu..
tak pe kak..
kekadang perkara2 gitu buat kita beringat.mudahan takder yang terlupa smpai tahap tersesal.nauzubillah..
yup kak.. i slalu terkena kalau ari ni i dok sebok bercakap psl hal org lain, satu ari nanti i mesti kena.. i always kene cash..thanks God die ok, sbb nowaayds susah sgt nak percaya dgn org kan.. my danial, bile i terlupa nak bagi extra coins, mesti ade mende yg die perlukan nak call i.. time i bagi extra coins, tadek plak happened.. things happen for reasons kan:)
I pun ada masalah macam u.. sebelum melalui proses c-sect demi melahirkan anak2, my mind adalah sangat bagus. But as per c-sect over, dan untuk yang keempatnya, adalah sangat teruk.
Sama-samalah kita berdoa agar kelupaan kita ni takkan memudaratkan kita and ahli keluarga, semoga Allah sentiasa memelihara kita, Insyaallah..
Post a Comment