Rindu you all semua. Do you miss me?
I have been sick :(. Nak terkeluar dada :) batuk.
Work is a bit busy
There are a lot of errand to do.
Heart is restless - too many things to think :)
But I am still here
I publish something this morning from my phone but it is not published here. Blogger goes mengong again? :)
My sis has found her other half - once again - Alhamdulillah moga kekal this time. For that, I would be having majlis doa selamat tomorrow's night and sekali harung I would also do tahlil for my parents as well. Hope all goes well.
I see you all later :) when I see you :D.

4 comments:
bercuti sakan smpai lupa blog erk sis..heh3x..btw, take care ya..:)
Hi Ermayum, hope you feeling better today.
You just stay easy.....and keep well.
Have a pleasant weekend.
Lee.
samalah..kdg2 mood nk berblogging ke laut..
apapun have a nice day!!!
mudahan ur sister kekal berpanjangan jodohnya kali ni.amin...
Post a Comment