I found him


. Siapakah iteeww??My favorite teacher of all time. Where could it be if not FB. Yes again.. The whole wide world is really at your finger's tip with FB. Tak payah nak masuk tv jejak kasih bagai :)
Apa lah sangat kan jumpa
Cikgu sekolah rendah, ek eleh.

But to me, it is a big deal because 24 years ago, he left such a great influence on my 12 years old self. I didnt know how others looked at/thought of him. But he just inspired me.
That timid and not so bright little girl.
That lazy to study little girl. That kampung girl who had no dream. That low self esteam little girl who believed she was not destined to study beyond form 3 or 5. *What he did ye? He did not do anything. He was just being a teacher. A great one indeed (at least in my eyes)
. He was just different. I would say that he taught with "feelings" so of course the outcome was a sincere teaching. And he bonded with his students so well. He created a sense of belonging and camaraderie . Then, he was only 22 years old - very young, and a first time teacher, I think. So he was my class teacher. He taught us BM and Math and something :)
I know that by now he has taught hundred of studenst. He might not remember me at all ( I, myself have hard times remembering my classmates in 6 Cokelat). I was not even his favorite students (tak tahu lah pulak siapa fav dia :)). I was only his ordinary pupil who always blended into the background of other students. But dalam diam, I adored him. I liked him. My favorite teacher, ever ;). But terbongkar juga dah dalam FB ramai budak perempuan sukakan dia hehe.He might think that he was not that good looking but to some of us *girls* he was our shining knight :):)

Do you think that I was actually smitten by him?? I did not and do not think so :)
.Because I remember great teachers well. Apart from him, there was another one that I met in my secondary school in Kuantan (I haven't found him :(). They were rare to find. So I am lucky that I found a few.
What I am trying to say is that sometime in life, you come across a particular person that touches your heart in an extra ordinary way. And that's what make them unforgettable and special :).
So that what's him to me. I am happy that I find him *fb finds him*
. I am happy that he is doing well. I am happy that he is healthy and has happy family. I am so happy *hard to describe*, I feel like I was that 12 years old little girl again.I told him yesterday that I have this amazing feeling like I was going to cry *emo*

*terharu, sebak semua ada *. I told him (via comment box fb) that he was one of the greatest teachers in my eyes
. He replied that he was just an ordinary teacher, who teaches with his heart -yang mengajar dengan ikhlas and I should not puji puji him so much. Anyway I wanted to. Appreciation should just be expressed while there is still an opportunity to do so. Bukan begitu ?My sincere prayer for you, cikgu, may rahmat, kasih sayang dan perlindungan Allah be with you and your family dunia akhirat. Moga terus sihat untuk terus mendidik anak-anak bangsa.
Till later - Much love


ارمايومPs: jgn lupakan guru guru kita dlm doa kita. Siapala kita tanpa mereka.
- Served using BlogPress from my iPhone; Ermayum

11 comments:
*emo* i pun jadik terharu.. sbb i pun ade sorang cikgu yg i ingat smpai skang.. tapi pompuan.. my FIL was a teacher, penah gi town, ade satu mamat tegur die, FIL i of cozlaa dah lupe sbb ramai sgt yg die ajor..die dah pencen dah pun..mamat tu ingat lagik ni cikgu basir ye? i plak rase kembang2 idung mase tu..heheheh
teringat saya kak..
sekali tu saya terjumpa cikgu tadika saya tau!..cikgu tu pun cikgu adik saya dulu..
terserempak rasa hepi sesangat!..die pun masih ingat kitaorang walaupun da besar panjang sbb die kenal ayah dan amak saya.
rasa masa tu,wah..cikgu tadika saya!yang mula kenal kan ABC bagai tu..hehe
cikgu2 ana ms sek rendah plak kebanyak kan nya kwn ayah ana sbb dulu ayah keje bhgn sokongan kat sekolah tu, so mmg rapat and still contact satu sama lain la....
ms ana nak kawin hr tu, ayah ajak ana g jemput diaorg utk dtg ke wedding ana...:)
terharu.. i pon rasa gitu gak..
i met my teacher kat organisasi yang i keja sekarang. And now we keja sekali..
Setiap kali dia jumpa saya dengan kawan2nya yang lain, he'll say, ni lah student saya dulu yang paling nakai..
love your entry nih..
till then, babai
Siapa cikgu kat Kuantan tu????? I am soooo curious!!!
maya u must be proud :)
ashra cikgu tadika lagi susah walau ajar senang but nak ajar pada budak2 yg betul2 tak tau apa kan
we should appreciate cikgu tadika more - dari mereka kita kenal huruf kan
ana untung :)
hann u lagi luckyyyyyyyyyyy
zaidah rahsiaaaaaaaaaa buat masa ini :D guess leeeeee
Pasti akan ada at least sorang cikgu yg really make an impact. Kalau ada ramai, lagilah bagus. I remember a few yg really changed my view of life. Glad you found yours!
Can't be Cikgu Mail ?? If I am correct, then stop finding him, because I have his email address and phone number!! or Cikgu Norfaimi? Cikgu akaun i tak ingat nama dia??? waaaaaaaaait, Ustaz Radhi???????
bagusnye you sbb ingat and appreciate cikgu. Mesti cikgu terharu. I pun ramai sgt jumpa x students kat fb from 6 buah sek yg i pnah ngajar. Mmg nostalgia. Susah nak jumpa anak2 murid yg betul2 hormat and apprecite cikgu di zaman ni....
Zack :) rahsiaaaaaaaaaa heheh one fine day i might write about it :D
Zack :) rahsiaaaaaaaaaa heheh one fine day i might write about it :D
Post a Comment