
from my forever draft
salam on last beautiful sunday a few weeks ago, my gorjes little cousin got married. Once, I babysat her. Time flies so fast. She grows up and I grow old :D.
anyway, she got my sickness, family asthma- of 5 siblings, she got it. Like me, she was always on MC due to asthma. Unlike me, she grows up slim and tall :). Somebody told me before that I was kind of having retarded growth :) (pendek and does not grow in height because I took too much drugs when I was a young - (tak nak mengaku memang keturunan pendek le tu hehe).
Hub once said she resembles my mum. I have no idea which part - part beauty kot heheh.
A long way to go dear. One whole new world. A long way for her to come to her wedding day as well. On the fateful night of last malam raya haji, she was involved in an accident. Terpelanting dari motor. Both legs not moving. One luka koyak, and one just felt terribly numb and heavy. 3 months bedridden. BUt the wedding plan was still on. Alhamdulillah dengan berkat ubat moden and traditional alternative medicines, she recovered just in time for her big day. A few weeks before wedding dah boleh bertapak. And on her wedding day dah boleh pakai heels.:), walau tak boleh berdiri lama.
Alhamdulillah. Rahsia accident tu Allah ja yang tahu. As other things, semua nya ada hikmah. Ada kebaikan dalam tiap musibah.
Anyway happy pengantin baru ye - moga bahagia dunia akhirat. Amin


4 comments:
tahniah utk pengantin...sweet je...:)
congrats..
betul2..kadang2 tgk anak sepupu,masa kita sekolah menengah,kecik lagi baby.skang bila tengok dorang da besar panjang,rasa cam tak caya..
err..tak caya kita da tua kot.keke
Time really flies kn sis? esok2 anak2 kite plak yg kawin..eh!:)
Mula-mula tengok ingatkan Mila AF tu hihihi. A very bumpy journey for her indeed.... ada hikmahnya. Hanya Allah yg tahu.
Post a Comment