Mar 24, 2012

C 15B Same story different time

Salam

There is another instance about doa:-



We completed our tawaf and chose a place to solat sunat tawaf. After a while, I noticed that hub was ready to move, he looked at me and pointed his fingers somewhere. I was looking at him but my mind was on my doa- I normally took some time because I got long list of personal doa and doa kiriman sahabat handai :). When I was ready, I stood and looked around. Where did he go just now ?? (Adoiii, we should have got the 2 phones!!:)). I asked mum, where did he go? Did you see him? Mak macam biasa mesti bagi jawapan wajib “tak tahu” :D.Saborjalaaa mak ni huhu :)


I remembered that before solat tawaf he was saying about – tangga dan jam. I looked around. Ok sana ada tangga atas dia ada jam, eh sana pun ada gak, ish sinun pun ada gak :D :D. Bear in mind, this is my second day in Masjidil and I still tried to get used to my surrounding and sense of direction :) . Adoi which one ni? Ok, lets go to to that side. So, we waited there on the stairs, diperkarangan Kaabah. 15 minutes gone. I looked on the kaabah and recite Al Fatihah, ayat ke 4 diulang ulang. At the same time, I asked mum to stay put there while I walked to the other side and to the other side :). Impossible to find anybody's husband at all dalam lautan manusia ni :). Semua botak, semua dalam ihram- from the back they all looked the same. One or two looked like hub but when I looked closely, there were certainly not him hehehe. Another 15 minutes gone.

Ok now don’t panic- I learned my lesson. I went back to where mum was. I recited my last Al Fatihah without taking my eyes of Kaabah and I made I final doa." Maha Suci Allah, temukan aku dan suamiku supaya kami dapat sama sama menyempurnakan Saei dan seterusnya menyempurnakan umrah kami kali ini. InsyaALlah, dengan izinMu, aku akan berjumpa dia dimana mana sebelum Saei. Amin". I will find him, insyaAllah I said. Ok now, I was still blur of my direction- where to go for Saei?. I dragged mum to the other side and started walking to nowhere. It did not look right. All men around me. Some sitting, some sleeping and many were walking. I stopped an Indian man and asked “which way is Saie”- he said green green light, pointing his finger at the other side. TQ – may Allah blesses you. Bukan I dekat area situ ke masa solat tawaf tadi?- mesti hub pointing at that side, I said dalam hati.


I was totally out of my way. So I grabbed mum’s hand and moved fast. (mak I ikut ja, kalau ramai orang, she hold me with both hands tight). As we got closer, I saw the green light and the sign “Safa”. We climbed up the stairs and by now I have decided we would proceed with Saie with or without Hub. Hub would be found later, insyaAllah (macam lah dia boleh hilangkan hehe). The most important thing first. I tak nak drag umrah sampai Asar or Isyak tak settle, huhu, kena jaga banyak pantang larang. I tak nak balik hotel without completing umrah. And right on when that thought crossed my mind, somebody passed by us. Menonong ja. Mak was looking at him. His back was facing us. His gesture looked familiar. I called after him, “bang”. He turned his head and "yes", he was "the not so hensom PP" hiks :). “Where are you going?, I asked? Saei lah cari you all dah berejam , he said. I just smiled on and said “ok, let ‘s go and get it done”.


Maha Suci Allah – unexpected moment that sent chill down my spine.


Ps:
I certainly must bring 2 phones with 2 local numbers next time.
Yakinlah bila berdoa- Allah yang Maha Mendengar, Maha Pengasih Yang Maha Penyayang. Yang Maha Mengkabulkan Yang Maha Memberi. Kalau Dia mahu bagi- apa saja permintaan kita- dia Mampu, But Dia ada rahsia dan rancanganNya sendiri with our life. Kadang untuk mengajar kadang untuk melindungi, siapa tahu ?

Kalau doa kita makbul jangan sombong, jangan riak, jangan bangga diri,
kalau doa kita tidak makbul, jangan putus asa, jangan bersangka buruk pada Allah - each side adalah ujian untuk kita.
Orang kaya or orang yang senang tanpa masalah ada ujian ujiannya, orang miskin or susah penuh yang dengan masalah ada ujian ujiannya.
Ingatlah Allah waktu senang, supaya masa susah kita minta, senang juga bagi kita.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin