Mar 1, 2012

C for Catatan

Nabawi
Salam

I arrived at Madinah 2 nights ago. Sedap cuaca disini. Ala ala Cameron Highland disiang hari, tapi petang dan malamnya lebih sejuk.


Mak dan saya tak bawah jacket or sweater. So terpaksa shopping sweater kat Mekah :). Ada la alasan kan :)


I dont bring my Iphone with me. So I miss my blogpress where I could blogwrite and save draft. So, before I sleep everyday, I make a note (rajin tak?:)). Sekadar untuk catatan dan ingatan saya.


I would share my notes one by one later. So "C" is for catatan. My notes are simply meant to share about my feelings and my experiences and what I encounter while performing umrah or going ziarah. C1 is for "Catatan 1", C2 for "Catatan 2" and so on. There are written on that order but will be published randomly (I think).

Nabawi
Saya harap kawan kawan akan seronok membacanya dan merasa terpanggil (dan akan dipanggil insyaAllah) untuk datang ke dua bandar mulia ini. And of course, those of you who have come here before pastinya ada pengalaman dan beautiful memories juga. Feel free to share in comments if any.

Till later.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 comments:

~ana~ said...

alhamdulillah..moga akak se family sihat2 hendak nya...

Syida said...

missed u kak!

Unaizah said...

Can't wait to read your experiences there.... sooo looking forward dear.

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin