May 23, 2012

Dream and Reality

Sometimes you dream of something but you cant recall it when you wake up. Something is something but you dont know what it is.

I passed by a "photo shop" d other day. Then I remember that the night after I dreamt of my mum, I saw my dad, on the following night. No I did nt meet him. I saw him in a photo. A photo that used to be hanged on my wall.  A photo of him on the Kalapata Mount, Nepal. I sent that photo to "the photo shop" months ago to have its frame replaced (with a better frame) and for the photo to be laminated so that it wont get dirty.

Atuk and Dina

It is high time now to go the shop and get the photo back.

Thank you for the reminder, dream.

1 comment:

cikayu said...

sabar yea...alfatihah.

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin