I was really bad you know- really bad- I was very stubborn and very ego. That friend sent me sms- I deleted it replying “not read”. She sent me emails. I replied with “not read”. One day, one big envelope arrived at my house – In it, a whole stack of letters/printed email. I scan a few lines and then threw it into a garbage bin. I told myself that I do not want to know. Do you know what things that we fought over? I cannot remember- but I know that it was very petty- very very small tiny arguement that we had. How very childish was my act then? Now after so many years, I wish that I had read those letters. I wish I had listened to what she wanted to say. So we could settle it once and all.
These days – I may still have my temper- I can still be very blunt- I may make my close friends pissed off and we may start “the war words” but I make sure I say the “truth” and the facts and the right things. I make sure that I don’t attack but only mean to rationalize or justify. One of us will be defensive of course. I can be defensive as well because I believe what I said is true while the other persons disagree. We both will be very mad and we will be quiet for a while-
| Ummi loves you two |
But nowadays, I will always make sure that I don’t hold it that long. Islam said 3 days cooling of period. As for me 1 week is better :). Or I would just go with the flow. But I know that whatever negative feeling that I had is over - If somehow we come across each other, I will not retreat or try to escape :). I would just joke around, we are ok right?
It is good to do closure – asking the other party, “we are ok, aren’t we” .
Yes, we are. Because life is really short. Too short to be unhappy and holding bitter feelings towards each other.
| I lap you too awww :) |
"life is like an instagram" you know :D, no matter how bad the photo look likes, choose a perspective/filter/angle that make it look beautiful" - it is in our hands - we decide how we want it to look like.
eRmAyUm
ps:
> i am so addicted to instagrams - huhu :)
> only for close friends that is worth keeping at your side. yang tak worth tu lantak p la- g main jauh jauh :)

7 comments:
wow i suka kata2 hikmah tu "life is like an instagram.... " kena beli iphone ni nak stalk orang, eh nak tengok orang berinstagram :)
kak nanti bbm or whatsapp pic2 itu hari boleh?
ni Instagram premium ke? I x de pun blh edit cam tu?
has no laaa just upload the photograpy apps - ada yg direct terus can share ke insta or ada yg save first in camera roll
Adia heheh ish - just get 1 phone as you wanted la and let follow mefollow :)
sis..ni ape apps? android ade ke tak ni? anyway, i rase i byk dumped org sbb tak worth pun nak simpan.. tu kawan masa gembira jek..bile nangis, sume hilang..so kite tekan butang delete:)
I wish my bestwen read this too.Sob sob....but surely not sebab tak kenal kan..mana tau,kot2 die google terjumpa..Hehe
17tahun kami berkwn.masing2 ada baik dan buruknya kan.i do admit my weakness,but i always trying hard tuk membaiki kesilapan and keep the fwenship alive...
Now,
I text her..no reply.
No pick up phone..no return call.
I send her card and a gift,too bad....she just text me saying thanks but never try to mend the broken fwenship.again,she still not ansmwering my call and reply my sms..
Dulu2 pernah gak guna emel,surat...now,tak larat sudah....memujuk pelbagai cara....coz it gonna hurt me so much if she still choose her ego instead of me,no matter what.
I always wonder,after so long..17years....takde ke sekelumit rasa sayang pada saya atau sedikit kebaikan yang boleh membaiki persahabatan..through ups and downs,bitter sweet memories,we managed so well before this...tapi hanya sebab perkara kecil je..die tak mampu maafkan...tatau celah mana besarnya misuderstanding yang blaku..
-im not betraying her.tikam belakang pun tidak.apatah lagi ganggu rumahtangganya.-just a bit misuderstanding pasal something that we discussed.she did not agree with me.im not agreed with her..Tu je.if she really hurt,please let me know........
But Knowing her,mmg slalu saya juga yang mulakan semuanya...tuk berbaik..die mmg ego.but i do alwiz forgive her sekalipun hati saya juga pernah terluka sebelum2 ni.
Now,,when she gave up...then mebbe its time for me to walk away.....mebbe forever in her life as she wish.......
"Ive done my part........"
Sorry kak..terpanjang plak.
Thanks for the post.....you alwiz have a nice word to say..
Instagram eh?hehe...agree!
hmmmmm i like ths post ;-)
friendship hurts sometimes, kita akan saling dilukai dan melukai, when that thing happens to me, i wish i just can walk away & erase all the memories - the gud & the bad :(
Post a Comment