Jan 7, 2013

And there we were

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Salam

On one of our lunch date, I told Zarin sweet sour that I would be
going to Sabah in Dec and she said "eh nak pg gak la" and I was like "ha jom jom, cuba u check same flight ada lagi tak?" and tadaaaa. As easy as that.



And we are just so lucky because our hubs are both Trengganuan and they just clicked. Da memang biasapun sebelum ni.


Pose trademark gila gila kami

And I was glad that we made this trip. We had so much fun. We could do this again eh babe?



And guess who we met? The ever gorjes and humble sparkly sharky yang bersusah payah ambil kami untuk brunch and bawak kami beli buns Nong yang sangat sedap tu. Thanks babe, it was really nice to meet you in person. :)


Thanks Dear Sabrina

Untill we met again

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sparkly Sharky said...

Hi dear....wahhhh ada gambar i...dapat masuk blog u.... ok...nanti kita jumpa lagi InsyaAllah in februari...okay...

Syida said...

wahhhhhh! bestnye!
nape dua gamba atas tu pose sama?

A D I A said...

husband I orang Kelantan apa, boleh je buat geng salam pantai timur. Masuk sekali husband ayu78.

Ermayum said...

syida tu trademark kami semua gambo gitu style nya hehehhehe

Adia jommmm

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin