
Farah likes to IM (instant message) or call me just to ask for a recipe- so I decide to put some recipes (mostly all that I cook) in writing so that she can read and print it anytime.
Putting them here in this blog means I don't have to answer her "then and there"- I can just say, "ok , I'll write the recipe later when I am free"- and she knows where to find it.
Since my English cooking vocabulary is a bit limited- I 'll start in Malay- I will re write it later , hopefully once I come across any good cooking books or dictionary - And I 'll put some links if I come across the same recipe (will not be 100% the same as mine- as others may put one or two secret ingredients that I don't put but it is basically the same dish)
And I will paste the actual photo also if I do cook any of the dishes (if I can remember to take photo..:)). In the meantime , I will just paste some relevant photos that I found somewhere. ( it's the same thing- mine will look similar but maybe taste different if not more delicious -hehe... just kidding.
So Farah for you - here I come.

No comments:
Post a Comment