Is something wrong with me? What am I angry at?
Am I angry because I was not informed? Am I angry because I don't think it's fair? Or am I just overeacting to such thing that on the 1st place is none of my business? Why should I care?
As a friend, yes I was shocked to find out about it - one of the last persons to know. Ain S also is caught by suprise . She was speechless- do u? - but you take it easy huh - I should be more like you....
I think I was mad because I did not understand things-whether it was the truth or not, nobody knows - only they know. as an observer I dont think things happen fairly. but then again is there such things as FAIR in this world?. each one of us has our own personal agenda. maybe what happen- it just happens- last minutes decision and she got lucky- that how she explains it.
but what happen to others who have the chance?- who make an effort to try their lucks?. Yes JJ, you have faith- hold on to it- it just not your time yet- It is not meant for you.
If I were mad at the unfairness of the whole things- she is not the one that I should be mad at. there are other people involves- . no need to start the procedure- no need to advertise for anything- just look around and pick your candidate and transfer them out- it's easily done. - and the others don't have to waste their energy and time to even try to apply.
but I figured out that it is not her fault -period- no reason to get mad -

No comments:
Post a Comment