Aug 12, 2009

A Friend Name Santa


I had dinner with a friend/ a former boss/ and a former colleague last Saturday at The Tram Car Sec 19 PJ. She resigned last May and went back packing all over Europe for 1 and a half months.


She did it alone. She just went without any proper planning- Changed her holiday destination (visiting friends) from USA to Europe at the last minutes due to H1N1. Left 2 friends (or ex colleagues) at her house completing last hand over job (so responsible she is -cleaning some body else shits after her last day just because the ass hole boss wanted her to complete it before she left) . Babe, he is either love you or hate you ...:)



Jumping from one train to another, sleeping in the lodge of 6,7 persons per room (who were all men except her ) , falling asleep in a train out of tiredness, got summon for boarding a train without a valid ticket (sent to her home address after she came back - demanding 40 euros). Got yelled at the tourist counter coz she asked "too many" questions , lose her camera (with all the traveling photos) and so on


- thank you - we had a good laugh- you should start blogging so that you can put all down in writing and share with us the details.



I salute you babe- You are so brave- I would not dare to do that - afraid that I will loose myself in nowhere . I think part of the reason you survive all because you remember and have time for Him even when you are traveling. With all the tiredness and every day hassles and time difference you still manage to find time to pray- to be a Muslim in a room full of Mat Salleh :). Why don't u tackle one and bring home? hehehe..


Why u do what u do? I think u just want to be free (of Life) by finding life itself. To do some thinking , to find meaning , to find answers, and of course to unwind and to just DO IT and worry of nothing.






I bet the experiences and memories that you gathered during your trip are so meaningful to you. You started your trip with some uncertainty and slight nervousness but you come back home with a totally new you , more certain of your life and more confident of your self than ever .


Thank you for being my boss (at one time though I was not in my best discipline and good self- I do hope you ll look for me later if you need an assistant ..hahahha but please pay me good salary :))


Thank you for being a friend - then and now - in your humblest way - Keep in touch Santa!.

1 comment:

ishyishak@gmail.com said...

tq gal for d sweet write-up...i almost shed my tears reading thru it.. didnt noe dat anybody would pay any attention listening to my stories. insyallah will try n write dat in a blog... but u noe me too well dat im not good in words except numbers and money matters :P...... take care ya.

the magic word "DETERMINATION"...

santa halina

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin