Sep 15, 2009

Not A Normal Day

While I am starting  my car  to go to work this morning , I noticed that my phone has one message- It was Nor- telling me that her husband is rushed to the emergency room in the early  morning hours due to chest pain-


She was shocked to find out that her husband is actually having a heart attack. He is now in an ICU . I never met her husband in person- but from the photo, he looks fit - not fat or obese. Nor told me that he watches what he eats. He eats rice once a day only-   And he is not even yet 40 years old.

It got me thinking  then- I need to stay healthy - stay fit- eat healthily , drink a lot of water, exercise regularly, save up money for rainy days, top up my insurance coverage and all other never ending thoughts.  It never occurs to us and we thought it will NEVER occur- when it hit the person closer to us- we got a sudden fear - hopefully it is a strong fear that pushes us to change for the better- really CHANGE I mean- 

I hope you will be strong my dear friend. I pray that all will be ok for  you- I know that there are many things on your mind now - please tackle it one by one - and most importantly, please take care of your self- your children will need you and you will need yourself  as well. Please be strong.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin