Sep 25, 2009

Rent a bag?

I was blog walking the other night when suddenly my husband came up and showed me one article from "The Star" and said , " no need to buy bags anymore- now you can rent it"-heheh what is that supposed to mean?. I don't like to rent even a story book- if they are good - I got to have them. Similarly, I will not rent a bag - If I like it, I will make an effort to get them :).  Since , I am not a bagaholic, it should pose no problems ...I buy once a while only ma

Anyway- As I read along the articles- this is what I found. You can rent designers handbag  from as cheap as  RM 25 to RM 200 per week. Never full MM LV, for example can be rented at RM172 per week . It is a genuine bag and if you like it, you can buy it- but it is sold at a higher price than its price in Star Hill,  since the owner of "the bags in the city" needs to make some  profit and you need to rent it for a minimum of 1 weeks before you can buy it.

But what for? If you want to use it for some period - even for a few months , might as well you just buy it- RM 172 per week  translates to RM 688 per month and about RM 2700- 2800 in  4 months- - I might as well just save the RM 172 weekly and buy it at star hill instead.

Unless you want to rent  cute little handbags for dinner or  specific function- that you just want to use it  for once- Maybe lah- but not for me- :)- I will just bring whatever I have- 

 Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin