Have you look at your parents and suddenly realize that they are so old?-All this while I look- but I fail to see- that my mother is so old- all the wrinkles- all the lines on her face, and she is so frail- she hold her cup so loose- not able to grasp the cup holder fully- she is so fragile and weak
What happen to you ? You are so loyal to your husband,so hardworking, so nice to the neighbors and and kind to your relatives and friends and yet today you are here – so powerless and so sick. What can I do to make it better?
All my compassion and empathy go to her and I wish I can do more that what I am currently doing.
As a mother we all do the best for our children – they were adorable little creatures when they were babies - we love them wholeheartedly and we go nuts when they fell sick or when they have fevers- and I am sure that how my mum loves and cares for me .
My question to my self ( and to you) is can I care for her the way she cares for me? Can I love her as she loves me when I were a little baby- fed me, clean me, stay all night long when I was sick… unfortunately I have to say, I cannot give that much attention to her like what she has given me –
I pray that you ‘ll be well. I pray that you feel no suffering and I pray that Allah’s blessing and His mercy be with you at all time. I am sorry because I cannot be a better daughter. I am sorry that I am unable to show you that I really love you in the best manners possible.
My friends are saying- do it- show it, care for her as I am still have the time to do it - this is my chance - still .....nothing that I do can compare to what she has done for me.....
Ps:
Today - 26 September 2009
The above is drafted a few weeks ago. My mum passed away on 23 September 2009 at the age of 56 years old - Al Fatihah-
To all my dear friends, thank you for your condolence, sympathy, calls, sms, and personal visit , contribution and comforting words- Thank you



No comments:
Post a Comment