Throughout the Ramadan month , she did not eat much- she lose her appetite. yet she asked for everything from fruits to bubur lambuk to satay. On the morning of Eid, she asked for a canned lychee. Though she said she wanted to eat all these, she barely finished any small portion at all. She tasted a pinch of this and that and barely swallowed them- She did not managed to taste satay though - I totally forgot or (maybe I just did not really make effort to look for it ) - She asked for satay on the last day of Ramadan -
I brought her back to her house to celebrate raya - She did not feel well and she said she was so sleepy - She suddenly had a Diarrhea (the stool was dark black color - one of the final signs of dying?) - so she said she did not want to follow us visiting nearby relatives -
I made my way to the east coast on the evening of the 1st Eid and that was the last time I saw her- She asked me , "where are you all going" and I told her we were going to Trengganu for raya just like the previous years.
If only I knew that that was the last day I saw her - I would hug her tighter, really feel her in my arms- really look at her face and eyes, and tell her that I really love her...
And I would stay instead of going .


No comments:
Post a Comment