I believe all of us want to give the best- better than any that we got from our parents - from a tiny little thing to the biggest matters of all - the best milk, the best diaper, the best food, the best kindergarten, and on and on .
And one particular area that matters to me is the best of love - physical and non physical - a kiss in the morning - a kiss in the night - a big hug before sleeping - I love u now - I love u then -
I know my parents love me - my existence and my success as a human being is the evidence to that - though their love to me is non physical - and non verbal - my family is a traditional Malay family when love is not spoken.
I always feels awkward to hug them for no reason
There were time when I was in school or when I was a teenage girl-when I feel like hugging them - I did not do because there was no reason to hug - or a time when I called them from my far away college and I wanted to say , I love you or I miss you so much - but I am unable to say it because I didn't know how. Sad is it? :( (oo ngan boyfriend boleh la cakap I Iap u huh ? kekek - just kidding)
I do not want my children to feel what I felt. I need to hug them every day so that they can hug me everyday as well later- so that there is no awkwardness exists. Today, my girls sometimes come and tell me - Ummi nak peluk kekuat.(I want a big tight hug) - come and get it - it is free dear.
They can kiss me and hug me whenever they feel like it - any time -
Call me anytime to say I love u and I will say back "I love u too".
Hopefully - they will remember to hug and kiss me when I am old and long to be hugged.


9 comments:
i slalunya hug my mom n dad bila nak jumpa n nak berpisah termasuk my sis...kalau boleh nak jer hug selain dari time2 tu tapi rasa lain pulak..
tapi apa salahnya kan... kalau hug untuk menunjukkan rasa sayang..
alalalalala...bestkan ada anak, blh hug hug kiss kiss...me takat peluk baby besor je ar...emmmm boring :p
Lady - samala i pun - tapi iyala cara kita di besarkan tak sama kalu nak ubah kena la practise kan kat anak2
ABH - insyaAllah sampai masa sampaila dia :)
i pun sama, bila nk berpisah or dah lama tk jumpa baru hug mak & abah..
betul tu, maybe cara kita dibesarkan lainkan...alaaa dulu2 punya stail..
family sendiri ni we all memang sentiasa tunjuk la our kaseh sayang tu..
*sniff*
you selalu tulis post camni tau.
i naik takut baca your blog.
selain daripada salivating sbb tgk the food posts (kesian keyboard ni okeh??) i selalu "trauma" sebab baca post2 yang boleh touch me.
*gedik kan. drama betul*
muahs!!!!!!
i'mmmmmmmm baaaacccccccckkkkk!
I pun mengharapkan benda yg sama bila I dah tua esok..coz bila kita dah tua esok we really-really needs more kasih sayang from our children kan, like my moms always said to me..
Kit- welcome back - please updte weekly at least heheh
zarin , azmiezas, iyala sama la kita but those yg still ada mum just hug them will u all - put aside the awkwardness -
My daughter always ask for kisses and hugs from us, but my teenage son very malu sgt! But I do hug him once a while thou, and hope that my kids will do it to me when I become old later....
S.Mama- :) biasala boy malu skit kan but we need to itcla irregardless lelama tak malu hopefully- they remember - isyaAllah
Post a Comment