Oct 16, 2009

One Day In a Clinic Part 11




That kind of person comes to me this morning while I am waiting to see my doctor  (She enters a clinic premise and approaches every body - by the way, I was waiting to see my doctor not because I am sick but because I want to collect the insurance form that I left a few days ago- that will be another story).

She approaches me first by greeting me with "salam"and with a sweet face she asks a permission to show me what she has - I said , "go on" :) - she shows me 1 thick religious book, 1 Surah Yassin translation -comes with  a dvd copy featuring  Dr Fatma, and children dictionary .

Yassin booklet and vcd copy of  Dr Fatma's lectures attract my attention - so I bought it and pay RM 10 - I expected she would say Thank You but she said much more - she said , "Thank you kak and moga  akak cepat sembuh, di murahkan lagi banyak rezeki and and panjang umur "  - for me to get well soon, long live and more goods things come on my way - and I was mesmerized for a second.:)

She made my day today - a stranger made my day- just by saying nice things - but the way she said  it like she is praying for me- Thank You -

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin