Nov 25, 2009

All in 1 Hour


I go to Sunway today and manage to do a brief shopping trip. My couple's friends ask me to join them for lunch at Wendy’s. I am reluctant at first since nobody else is going (everybody is  either on diet or already got plan or busy with something) so if I were the only one going, it will be awkward like ganggu org dating ja –but they insist and I doubt no more- Wendy's sodap :) .



Arriving at Sunway around 12.45pm (we sneak out early- no boss), and since it is still early I said,” you all go ahead, I think I ll want to buy something at Parkson, order for me will ye”. So off I go. I was thinking to buy a makeup remover when I suddenly notice Charles & Keith Sales. Big 50% (that what I notice first heheh). So I go in. and I thought for 5 minutes or so no harm what but I end up in there for more than 20 minutes – trying 4 pairs of shoes back and forth. In the end , I paid for one . I would have tried for more if not due to the time constraint. Quickly I rush to Parkson and get what I want and call my friend to tapau the lunch for me. My knees already go weak as I am starving and my body starts to shiver (lapar punya pasal).


On my way back to Wendy’s (where my friends are waiting), I come across La Senza. This is meant to be. Memang I nak beli this for my newly wed friend. I have not bought any wedding gift for JC. I told her that her gift is lost in transition heheh so I enter the premise and start looking for a lingerie. I need to do this quick. Found what I like (that I think she would love) , but I cannot decide between a bright red,soft pink and black. I chose black as it is classy and sexier. I hope I got the right size JC dear. If you cannot fit into it, please diet ok?




I am late, I am late, I need to rush. You see, Sunway is not my area. I come here for shopping only once in a blue moon. Where is Wendy’s? I ask the guard and he said go to the other end and go down 2 floors. Not that easy but I managed but my friends are no where to be seen. I called them, and they said, "we ll meet in the car". Err where is the car? And they say, "Ok ok we wait for you in front of TGI"  and I said err where is that? Heheh. Thanks to the  thing that we call a mobile or a handphone, he manages to navigate me to TGI . And off we go , Nasib sampai office balik at 2.00pm sharp


PS: Not so bad right, within 1 hour, I got a pair of shoe, a facial cleanser, and a lingerie with a matching "suar kecik" :) for JC - wear it tonight will you hahaha

7 comments:

zarin said...

lst wkd pun i pi c&k kat mv..rambang mata sat tengok shoes/sandals dia tp tk sempat grab anything sbb lebih tergoda kat handbag and lagi sedih sbb bag yg i nk tkde discount...in the end..tk grab anything...hihihi..terasa bagus coz tk spend anything there..tp melayang gak a few $$$ kat elle n colours :(

dllhsn said...

dah lamenye saye tak shopping!! this is not normal ;P

Ermayum said...

Zarin - takpa la tak beli pun duit habis kat tmpat lain gak - dont feel guilty k:) berpada sahaja- within control ok ja

Dalila: pesal lak no names ni - belajo ja dulu sok2 shoping sakan :)
now take advantage skit2 ja kalu ada duit lbh:)

Azmiezas said...

memang pun..1 hour memang tak cukup..kelam kabut dibuatnya..kekadang makan pun sempat...last2 tapau..makan kat office..

Last 2 weeks I pun ada pegi sunway..memang parkson ada sale..kalau ikut hati semuanya nak beli..ngeh..ngeh..

tapi I tahan jer..dalam dok tahan sempat lagi I rembat 1 h/bag..wakaka..

Lady of Leisure said...

selamat hari raya aidiladha untuk erma sekeluarga..
:-)

Ermayum said...

Azmiezas - tu la kita sejak azali nak buat cam na kekeke - xpa rembat jgn tak rembat asal within control :)

Hi Lady - Selamat Hari RAya to U too - kat oversea ke raya ? best nya :)

jc said...

uikkk!!! nk kena mention ke suar kecik tuh???muat la...no need to diet...hahahahahha..sexy gilos!!!!
tx sis!

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin