Nov 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Bu





Today is my mum's birthday- Happy Birthday Bu- Semoga Rahmat, Kasih Sayang dan Belas Kasihan Allah bersama sama dengan Ibu - AL- FATIHAH -


I know I should visit you today, but it rains this morning, then I thought I should have visited you this afternoon but I do not go as well. I wanted to visit you last Friday during hari raya but I was not able to go and only send your husband and your son in law to be with you on the morning of the aidil adha. Tonight I thought of you and I pray that my doa reaches you.

Telahku daki puncak tertinggi
Telahku turun lembah dan gurun
Tidakku temu mana pintumu
Untukku seru rasa rinduku
Sungguhku buta dalam cahaya
Sungguhku lupa tika bahagia
Sedang kau dekat bukan di mata
Sentuhmu erat di pinggir jiwa
Biarkan air mata melimpah
Biarkan luluh cinta tercurah
Segala kasih rindu tertumpah
Seluruh hati aku berserah
Kutunggu waktu bila bertemu.
(from TAHAJJUD CINTA-Pintu Rindu Dato'SN)

THR 29/11/1953-23/09/2009

3 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

al fatihah for yr mom..
btw, hows raya haji?
:)

zarin said...

tk pegi kubur pun tkpe as long as kita ingat dia n slalu sedekah al fatihah dan doa utk dia...aamin

Ermayum said...

Raya haji biasa ja Lady :)

TQ both of you

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin