I did not watch the 1st movie. It was on astro last week and by the time I noticed it, it was already halfway shown and as sleep beckoned me, I surrendered. Not before I heard my hubby commented,"cite ni lembap, ee tak minatla vampire2 ni ".
Several days ago, I watch its BTC (behind the scene) and I said to myself , "hmm not bad". And some other comments that said there are more actions in the sequel. Not to be missed movie la kononnya.
I managed to coax my hubby to accompany me - dia ok ja teman no hal- what is the worst thing that could happen? he could fall a sleep heheheh
I would rate this movie as 6/10. Averagely ok - It is a bit slow and most of the actions are from the ones shown in its thriller. I can stand it though . The truth is this is totally a romantic movie like "Romeo and Juliet"- romantic lembap whereby many close-ups and intense moments and sweet words - I think maybe I would appreciate it more in dvd form whereby I would watch it leisurely in my bedroom and really layannnnnnn:)
If many fall for Edward Cullen, I prefer Jacob aka Jake, the werewolf man. His face is more human (without whitish, pale skin, red lips and eyes:))- more exotic, and enigmatic . And his body :) berketak 2 sasa dan perkasa heheh. And I like Kristen Steward's face in this movie as compared to real life- very soft and angelic- her make up looks very minimal and natural.
PS: Eee I benci betul cite sambung2 ni






7 comments:
uwaaa...i blm sempat menonton lg..
masa tengok thriller dia, memang suka tengok jacob...ketak2 badan dia kekeke..tp sbb dah baca story book dia, so i pun mcm bella gak...jatuh chenta kat edward..
eh, baca je lah buku dia...i think much2 better hihi
Hey babe,
thats why I layan twilight kat Platinum movie theater....seat besar, skrin besar, dengan blanket...sambil enjoy those cheesy corny lines.Hahahah.
Biarla orang kata rugi tapi seriously kalau tak focus and rasa comfey macam kat umah sendiri sorry la cite ni rasa takde makne.
*grin*
Zarin - iyala i m seriously need to read the book :)- i do agree that edward's love for bella is the best and the sweetest cuma dlm movie ni jacob lagi macho hahha - klau i read the book maybe i pun tercinta edward:)
Zuraida- sapa kata rugi dear okla tu memang patut- nak relax kena la invest :)
i still think the book is better.
but then, i am the girl who sold off her eragon books in protest of the STUPID movie version.
at least twilight ni tak la teruk sgt. still ikut buku la.
tapi kalau nak betul2 feeling, baca la buku dia.
not to mention you can actually read the "heat" between bella and edward.
but i'm definitely on jacob's team. plus i kinda think bella's a sissy. but then i kan a bit brutal. muahahahha.
Kit I memang nak cari buku dia ramai da bagitau i kalu baca buku lagi feelings hehehe but byk yg baca buku suka edward tapi i x nak chinta i beralih kakakakak heheh
i still think the book is better.
but then, i am the girl who sold off her eragon books in protest of the STUPID movie version.
at least twilight ni tak la teruk sgt. still ikut buku la.
tapi kalau nak betul2 feeling, baca la buku dia.
not to mention you can actually read the "heat" between bella and edward.
but i'm definitely on jacob's team. plus i kinda think bella's a sissy. but then i kan a bit brutal. muahahahha.
jacob and edward dua2 ada style depa sendiri...
but i prefer jacob.
i like men who are MEN, you know?
edward seems a bit... ntah la. karang kena bomb plak hahahah
Post a Comment