I am not into any alien movies - So Avatar is never on the list. - cinema or dvd- I am not into Spiderman, Wolverine, X Man, Star Trek or any of its kind either - With the exception of a Vampire :) and maybe a robotic (like Transformer or Terminator)
Avatar's preview shows weird face and long tail. That is definitely an alien :). I don’t like this. The last alien movie that I watched was Beowulf . And I didnt like it either.
I always feel cheated when there were aliens involved- remember Independence Day or Man in Black? - hmm how I cursed myself when it ended heheh.
Alien movie was even forbidden during my pregnancy- yet somehow I ended up watching one or two of them (coz I thought I would be seeing normal human being). It sent a chill through me. It took me days and months to forget the alien's face , ear, eyes or whatever. I know I will not get a heat attack from watching these movies but I always got problem forgetting them.
And my mind run its wild imagination. I was not in peace untill the day I gave birth - of course I fought my insane mind with a lot of prayers. Alhamdullilah none of my children takes anything like the freaking creature (apa nama binatang yang merangkak dalam gua tu?) and orang bunian telinga tajam ke atas tu -both I met in Lord of the rings. So if anybody is pregnant, please stay away from any alien movies- just for the peace of mind.
Back to Avatar :), thank to some of my blogger friends who said this movie is worth watching. For the beautiful scenery of the forest portrayed in the movie - it is worth watching indeed. And I wish, we had watched the 3D version. My hubby asks , 'why dont we watch this again in 3D? hmmm no no :) kalu nak re watch New Moon ke takpa la jugakkan heheh.
I would rate this movie as 7/10. A far away place that is so exquisite and scenic . I like the part where you have to sleep and enter the village as the indigenous people /creature - it is like you are going into a virtual world but here it is not virtual - it is a real world but going there in your sleep make you become one of them- one of the aliens- nice huh?. The forest itself is beyond beautiful- lucky us if it ever exits ?- and the villains are the typical human beings who are so driven by power and greed - who try to snatch and destroy all for their own best interest.
Go and watch this - you would not want to miss the beautiful and magical Pandora forest, with trees up to the sky, air terjun and batu tergantung, terbang with burung raksasa, pokok pokok yang mengeluarkan cahaya at night and a love story that is so rare :).
PS: anybody knows who is this Sam Worthington- the hero ?

7 comments:
i pasan nak jadik neytiri tgk avatar.
pastu tgk the part depa naik ikran tuh... masa nak panjat kat batu gantung tu...
uihhh!!! kus semangat. tak kosa den.
kalau jadi i Na'Vi pun, sure i la Na'Vi pertama yang gem. hahahahah.
oo u pasan nak jadi neytri? athie jadi jake la? hensom u heheh
I jenis yg suka tgk cite cam ni termasuk la X-men segala..tapi cuma sekarang ni nak tgk wayang jer x sempat....so i mcm u gak kalau nak tgk movie cuma dap tgk dvd jer..
kalau 7/10 u bagi, i rasa i pun nak pegi beli lah dvd cite ni..
good question..ada sesape know that sam tuh?
hensem kan jake tu!
eh eh, masa i pregnantkan hasya, hari2 i tertengok apa nama mende tu yg kat citer starwars yg telinga panjang tu..alaaa lupa plak namanya..sbbnya my ofismate ada patung tu kat atas meja dia and i will definitely see that patung tu every time nak pi my desk
bila hasya keluar je, first thing i tengok is her fingers n then tengok telinga hahaha takuuuut
Azmiezas - layan ja dvd :)
Zarin - kan heheh- hensom kakaka
ha i pun anak kuar ja terus tanya muka ok ke hidung ok ke telinga ok ke dalam lalok tanya memacam penat semua jawab - serious it was a nightmare -alhamdullilah semua selamat
i love the movie to the bits! mula2 cam boring...later2 rasa best sgt...cuma lama benor citer tu, sakit montot i dok lama2 huhuhu
ABH- ha panjangkan - i pun boring gak sapa la pulak hero ni tak pernah nampak pun thenjadi alien lak but bila makin lama dalam forest terasa sama nak masuk gak heehhe- cantikkkkk :)- years of production tu tunnggu technology cukup
Post a Comment