I spent my Saturday morning in Bluewave last weekend attending to the hotel invitation to its Bluelink members on Healthy Living. This one of the thing that they organized for their loyal customers.
Not that I were its loyal customers but I become a member after a friend (who is afraid of being pregnant) advised me so. " Since your dealers always come here to attend training, why don't you become Bluewave member and book the hotel room on their behalf using your member id. They will give you yearly reward u know." That was 3 years ago. Indeed I have got myself many lunch and dinner vouchers over the past 3 years- bringing families, relatives and friends as I cannot finish all- They give the vouchers at end of April and all should be utilized within 3 months.
Sometimes I am lazy to go this kind of social gathering - biasala if takda geng malas nak pergi but this time I don't know why did I accept the invitation. And I was glad I did. I sort of hoping to see unfamiliar faces and make new friends but tadaaa :) some of the participants who turned out in the Saturday workshop were familiar faces - and most of them are from our siblings and cousin company heheh we are related by the parent company.
So I learned a few new things. Among them are
- queen olive oil is better than virgin olive oil, -the darker the olive oil, the better the quality and it is healthier - we cannot use good quality olive or dark olive oil to deep friend. If we want to deep fry use the lighter color olive oil -the greener the veggie the healthier ( I know this:))- eat fruit first before main meal and not after (this one also I know already:))-they are 2 types of salmon - the darker color is more expensive and better quality
hmm that all I can remember :)
There were two chefs, the first one started the workshop by showing us how to do a simple delicious appetizer - raw salmon seasoned with sugar, salt and white pepper and I ate them raw with a french bread. Sodappppppp- some of the participants who were not use to raw food- just watched us eating heheheh- but anybody who like Shasimi would like this. So fresh the salmon
Then he showed us on how to cut salmon the right way and how to stir fry them. Just salt them lightly and fry them with a a bit of olive oil and butter. Sekejab ja goreng then tabur daun pasli yg da dicincang halus. Again I think Salmon is better and tastier eaten raw :) than cooked.
Another chef took over and taught us on how to prepare a simple fruit jelly. Macam yang biasa kita buat cuma I noticed he put a cup of yogurt so it gives a better texture and taste.
Chef juga tunjukkan cara keluarkan avocado nicely from its kulit. Avocado ni if eaten alone tasteless but letak sikit italian dressing sodap- The chef cakap italian dressing better than thousand island yg more fattening tu :)
Then came lunch time - we were treated with quite a selection of light lunch - fried noodles and mee hoon, grilled chicken,fillet, tuna and egg sandwiches, fruits and dessert (caramel, ginger biscuits, cakes and pudding). Not really light lunch :) - and I was half full sebab bedal banyak sangat salmon with bread tadi.
A great day, learn something new and make some new friends and kenyang:) and dapat shoulder massage percuma dari Serepidity Spa. Goodies from Leesa Formula and lucky draws. But as always , I never have any luck when it comes to Lucky draw:( :)
PS: Seredipity Spa is having a promotion this month so go and check it out- RM 300 for 2 persons package - sauna, massage, and lulur - u can utilise the 300 for 2 sessions if you come alone :)- ada branch kat sec 13 also-



5 comments:
uwaaaa...sedapnya raw salmon tuh...feveret i tuh..
i pun agree w u, i rasa salmon is much2 better if we eat it raw kan?
kalau dah masak tu rasa ikan je lah..
btw, avocado with italian dressing pun i suka..
eeiii...bestnya u dpt attend this bluelink day nih..
nanti nak ikut boleh ??? :)
Zarin, see another similarities that we share heheh.
boleh2 kalu dia jemput lagi tahun depan kekeke- open to its member only tapi i tgk ada yg bawak kakak la apa la - l'll tell them u re my sister then :)
i jeles tgk org boleh makan raw salmon.. i tak leh masuk tekak.. i boleh makan yg grilled jer..tapi sedap i like the taste yg lemak mcm terubuk tu..
Aduh..sedap2 nya n best gak attend this bluelink..banyak benda yg kita boleh blajar kan??.. Lain kali kalau ada masa, I pun nak ikut lah..
azmiezas ha jom jom semua kena jadi ahli la kalu tak erma kena buat baik ngan GM dia coz ramai nak ikut ni heheheh
Lady - cuba lady sodappppp try perau limau atas dia-takda bau takda rasa mentah sodapp
lady leh makan oster tak? raw :) lagi sodappppp
Post a Comment