Nevertheless it is a big improvement for me - I am proud of myself. I cannot remember when was the last time I read a story book with 500 more pages . Not to forget that I left a few books (more than 5), half way- in my effort to switch to non romance and try and test a new author, the books are left idle - among them are the partisan daughter - an interesting love story but not ordinary that it takes forever (it talks about Russia and communism and all) for me to finish and I ended up flipping the last chapter (and skipping the middle chapters) for good - heheh.
Coincidentally, Twilight the movie version appeared on TV on 520 show yesterday - and unlike before, I really watched it this time while my mind worked its way into finding the difference between the book and the movie. If watching both films got me cringed when there were some kind of romantic scenes, reading them got me smiles to my ears :) (To appreciate these two movies and to daydream and smile on my own, I need to watch them alone in the comfort of my bedroom and I wish I have 40 or more inches LCD screen, heheh) And I cannot read book in public as I can smile and laugh out loud like a lunatic person- oh yes the right book makes me cry also .

he looks better when he is not a vampire huh?:)
As I started reading New Moon - my emotion was carried away by the pain that Bella went through. I started to love Stephenie Meyer's writing style- She makes me feel :). Need to check out Eclipse and Breaking Dawn in Bukit Tinggi or SACC very soon. I am hooked. Need to find her other book as well.
It is not me to read books which movies I have watched (unless I read first, I dont mind watching the movie )- I considered it as a waste of time. Ina introduced me to Harry Potter once but I could not finish it heheh (my secret - I did not read it dear - such a thin book but I was unable to make it to the end).
But since my reading semangat has come back - (thanks to those who hold books in front of me or those who suggest I read Twilight and New Moon or those who write and mention books in their blogs)- :). - I am thinking of getting all Harry Potters and try to really READ them :) but if not it's still ok I guess - I save them for my chidlren hahaha.
PS
*sigh* :) - loss at words - still in Edward-Bella world. I am not sure if the Malay version (yes there is a malay version - translation) Senjakala will give me the same feeling.
I am not into Robert Pattinson - It is hard to like him if he is not Edward. Bdw- who is he before? he was in Harry Potter the goblet of fire or whatever - but of course he went unnoticeable then (that was before the vampires' era hehe)?- he beats 3000 other people to get this character - he is so young born in 1986? why look so old huh? oh because Edward is supposed to look old :) ...


13 comments:
If there's a book worm around...definitely i am not the one...ever since schooldays...hahaha
I envy those who is...like you...
How i wish i could still have time to start...
best kot jadi edward ni...handsome..leh terbang, tak yah tido so bella bleh suruh dia macam-macm...pergi kedai mamak jap beli roti canai , yang....zommmmmmsampai....lol
ok per 4 ari dah abis baca...i punyer novel nipis jek dah 2 minggu tak abis lagi huhuhu
You finished Twilight??? Well done, you!!
So, edward, huh?
Reading abt Edward is fine. but the actor doesn't look like the Edward in my head.
I think both actors who have the Edward and Jacob parts don't live up to the characters in my head.
I think I would've prefered the actor Jackson Rathbone to be Edward. He's more beautiful than Robert Pattinson to me.
Ohhh. Baca la buku Potter. Engrossing! Seriously.
Hazel: nothing is too late dear - start now
Psycheupp: hi kak iya best but i prefer superman then takut i kena cengkik kalu vampire heheh
ABH dont feel guilty- blame the author - after all if it is interesting enough we should be able to finish it kan heheh - i pun ada yg nipis tak boleh habis
Kit- iya i think Robert is not up to Edward but too late now heheh have to live with him when he became Edward again in the next sequel :)
bila agaknya i nak jadi bookworm mcm u... i mcm hazel jugak, dari sekolah tak suka baca buku.. ekeke...
kontra plak dengan my husband sbb dia sangat suka membaca.. mcm2 buku ada di rumah... tapi ok jugak, sbb skrg dia dah mula galakkan i membaca... skrg i dok baca buku pasal cats.. hehe.. novel pun novel pasal cats...
:D
I dah lama tak baca buku..majalah pun kadang2 x sempat habis...
I wish I'll have more time for reading by next year..wakaka..
i tgh baca new moon..pastu gi tgk movie dia..until now i blom abes baca lagi..why lah i go n watch the movie first..i shud finish reading it first huhu..
Lady, Azmiezas - buku cat pun ok mags pun ok asal ada tabiat membaca heheh
Gorjesmum hi- i is ok i pun cam tu - it is still worth it - :)just continue k
I have recently just started picking up on reading too. Starting with the thin ones first :-)
Hai. I'm Shariz.
We have the same interest in books and I am so into Rob Patz/Edward Cullen. Yeay ! I'm Team Edward. So gorgeous, sexy and he made me feels like a cougar...HAHAHA !
I've finished all 4 books and I really like "Breaking Dawn". Can't wait for the next movies :)
Btw I dah follow your blog. nice blog :)
hi Shariz -tq tq- come often k - oo i can't wait to get another 2:)
Kiasu mom - it is ok thick thin what kind of crap it does not matter :) the habit that need to be inculcated k:)
Post a Comment