Dec 17, 2009

Duit Masyuk


Yeayyy the bonus money is in .


Alhamdulillah cukupla untuk membayar apa yang patut, sedikit shopping and sedikit saving buffer.


I love this company - here is my declaration of LOVE . Take it. Heheheh

During good times:-
Be a top performer and you get 2 months above the average. And another additional 1 month on a yearly thank you dinner as a special appreciation.


Be an average good performer and you get an average of 6 months maybe.


Be suck at your work or got cold storage by your boss (because you cannot do any work, or you are so hopeless or you are simply have pissed off your boss) and you get a minimum of 4 months. Not bad huh ?


And don’t forget, all of us will sometimes get an appreciation token - a minimum of 1 month if our company performed beyond expectation – or when we over achieve our  sales.


Counted all in - the TOP performer can get as close to 8 months salary during good time and 6  months during bad times (when average is only at 4 months)

This  year is not as good as last year but it is also not a bad year - sales wise I mean.

I don’t really understand how the money is distributed though. Yes, by individual working performance for one of the criterias, of course. PMDS- performance measurement development system ? and another factor is your big boss discretion – boss of a particular division , department- So that why sometimes we will see those who score high in PMDS got lower bonus than those who score low eh? There is other criteria or it is "the" boss criteria? - :)- never mind la -no need to dwell on that

I am thankful enough for what I have. What I got is what I got- Lebih baik ada dari takda. Though I was never a top performer (tak pernah duk pun atas kerusi tu Nor ;) )but I am ok but nak gak la merasa kekekek. InsyaALLAH, InsyaALLAh – need to work harder.

Thank you my company!

ps:
-the money looks prettier on the payslip but not in the bank  heheh- total minus 1 month raya advance, minus epf and minus income tax. Oh LHDN naper la dapat duit skali skala pun potong banyak sgt? By the way, somebody needs to do a review of income tax form - all the rate quoted zaman bila tu - taking consideration of the current standard of living, my salary yang ciput ni should be tax exempted :(:)

-Somebody told me that no bonus year was recorded in 1998- each employee is given RM500 only. Remember 1998? ( I just graduated and tengah cari keja - oh mudanya saya semasa itu :) Nasib baik year 2009 tak macam tu though in the begining ada review cakap 08-09 crisis would be worse than the 1998 but alhamdulillah Malaysia ok. 

6 comments:

zarin said...

wah wah!makcik kayo makcik kayo weehehe..

psst, my company dulu pun bg bonus mcm ur company nih..tp after i berenti ler...:(

psst psst, eh company apa nih?nk mintak kejer jugak hahahaha

Azmiezas said...

Wah..dah dapat bonus ye??..Boleh la belanja...!!

Ermayum said...

jom jpm reramai i lanjo roti canai heheheh
zarin click la kat my company tu i dah linkkan - silakan apply hehehe

Lady of Leisure said...

wah dapat bonus... lepas ni boleh la plan macam2 bestnya..
tahu 1998 i baru tingkatan 2 hehe..
:)

Ermayum said...

hi lady- kecikkkkkkkkkkkkknya lady

abrahyn said...

huhuhu...my company juga yg jarang2 kasi bonus!!!! dah 2 thn takde bonus huhuhu mencikkkk!!!!

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin