My SIL will arrive tonight and tomorrow is holiday :) (in Selangor :))
Normally, in December we will do our cuti-cuti Malaysia together in not so far away places like Cameron, Genting, or PD but this year she is having hers here in KL and of course we will tag along - we are the tour guide :)
Last night I drafted the 4 days 3 nights itinerary and it will look something like this:-
Friday Afternoon - Cinema - ticket has been purchased online, I had to do it twice as one time purchase only allow 6 tickets. We will be watching Princes and the Frog (A frog asks a princess to kiss him so that he can turn into a prince, but the opposite happens - the princess turns into a frog instead hahaha) - it is got to be funny but if it is not - still ok la to entertain 7 children age 8 to 2 years, they will be happy enough with the thought that they will be watching movie and it is animated and there are pop corn and carbonated drinks- I can almost hear my girls say yeayyyyyyyy :)).
Saturday is a KLCC trip to Petrosains. Last time tidak berkesempatan but I did bring them to Aquaria .
Sunday is Zoo Negara and I want to bring them to AL Diafah for dinner. Hmmm sedapnya fluffy bread and mashed dal. Lama tak makan.
Monday is Desa Waterpark- Never been here before but my sis said, 'not bad' but since I am 'boikoiting" the popular one in PJ and Shah Alam :) , I have to find another water park.
I will adjust here and there depending on the time and of course the behaviours of all the little soldiers.
My SIL has warned me that a visit to the zoo is a MUST. Tempat lain tak sempat pergi dimaafkan. Nak dijadikan cerita, Kemaman recently (maybe not so recent, sometime this year?)opened one mini zoo in Ibok (I call this place Iceberg :)). But there is not that much can be seen - so her children were upset and demanded to be brought to a proper zoo-nak tengok harimau besar, gajah besar they said.
The last time I went to the zoo was 5 years ago with my eldest daughter- I dont really like going to zoo- penat berjalan, panas lagi , berpeluh peluh lagi and ada bau tertentu lagi kat kandang tertentu heheh but what to do- sometimes being a mother needs sacrifice :)
I don’t have that many annual leaves left for this year . In fact I have 'negative number of leaves' . My boss told me that I cannot take any advance leave as there is no such leave :(. Fine, I will take unpaid leave :) (December month is a bonus month so go on- deduct my salary -(cakap besar tu :))
I hope I can get away from klang valley for a few days - for the children of course. (A lot of holiday on Friday this month- next week Maal Hijrah, then Christmas and then NewYear and tomorrow is Sultan Selangor Birthday:), Happy Birthday Tuanku :))
PS:
Budak- budak sekarang is very demanding. Cuti lama- lama sibuk tanya, 'bila nak jalan ummi, bila nak duduk hotel ' - 'Eh Ummi dulu cuti sekolah duk kampung ja tau takda jalan- jalan.' :) , boleh tanya lagi 'naper' then as if a thought strikes her, my eldest said, 'Ooo atuk takda duit , atuk dulu keje susah ye ummi'. ha betul tu, Ummi pun tak banyak duit so jangan mintak bukan bukan'. hehehe saja ja nyakat they all.


5 comments:
wow bestnya program... ye lah kan bila cuti sekolah jer skrg ni bebudak dah pandai tanya pasal holiday kan... kita dulu cuti dok kat kampung jer.. bertuahnya bebudak zaman skrg...
bagus very interesting....
wah, nanti boleh draft itinery utk i plak...kikiki..ada potential jd tour guide nih..
btw, i pun nk bwk hasya tengok princess n the frog..she's been dying to watch this ever since i drag her to watch newmoon last week..eh, lupa lak twice i tengok newmoon..hihi my niece & nephew nak tengok so, kena bawak jugak
zoo - memang sah tempat kesukaan kanak-kanak. anak saya yang baru 4 tahun yang amat lasak dan tak reti duduk diam itupun bila ke zoo jadi terpegun dengan haiwan-haiwan yang ada...
entri ini buat saya teringat lagu iklan KFC satu ketika dulu...
"mari kita pergi zoo,
bergembira di situ
makanannya sedap
sehingga menjilat jari
gajah besar
rimau dan beruang
burung cantik
monyet riang
badak sumbu
kuda belang
dan kangaroo
zirafah
rimau bintang
dan sang kancil..."
hehehe (tak sangka pula saya masih ingat lagu itu lagi rupanya)
Zarin - amboi 2 kali mentang2la chinta kat Edward heheh
Haida- I pun terpanjat lagu KFC zaman dulu dulu tu u ingat lagi heheh
Post a Comment