The lorry moved back and forth to adjust to its parking lot with mulut belakang dia terbukak katup kutip sampah and at the same time keluarkan bunyi bising - yes it was slightly more than noise - it was blaring noise that cause my boy to scream hysterically. - the fear was real- his heart beat so fast-
It did cross my mind though that he accidentally saw a ghost (people say babies can see ghost kan?:)).
I brought him along to see 'UP' and I ended up spending my time outside the cinema with him because he did not want to go in- Then, I thought he was restless because he did not get enough sleep. He did cry and throw a fight when I tried to make him comfortable sitting on my lap. As his scream got louder, I gave up and went out.
Yesterday, as we went into the cinema, one big bang from the big screen sent him terror and he screamed as if he saw a ghost. He held me so tight - I brought him outside to calm him. Minutes later I tried to go into the cinema again and the moment I tried to push the cinema's door open, he screamed and cried like hell and tried to get free - out of my arms and run. Hmmm I was thinking habisla Ummi kena duk luar lagi la ni -
Then, Ana (my helper) said she could stay outside with Oyum so I can just go watching Princes and Frog.
:) lucky me (but hellooo u tak takut ke tinggalkan anak kat luar :) - takut gak so tak concentrate sangat la tengok but cerita tu kelakar so I terlupa nak risau lelebih heheh) but I told Ana jangan pergi mana- mana - you duduk sini ja - but actually I told her to go in maybe half an hour later after Oyum was more calmed. She did try but to no avail.
PS:
I can leave him at home but pity him :) semua orang jalan- jalan dia kena tinggal.
So Oyum, you will not follow us to cinema anymore until you are big enough - maybe I wait until you are 4 years old and of course you need to ensure Ummi that you are not going to freak out with any loud noise anymore ok?.


3 comments:
oh dear poor boy...tk biasa lagi kot...tunggulah dia besar sikit kan!
btw, how old is he?
tk pernah nampak muka dia...tarukla..
hehehe.. cian dia.. tapi betul la org kata bebudak boleh nampak bende2 ni kan.. what abt animal eh.. bukan apa arri sometimes suka tgk dinding n bumbung sambil meow.. kalau husband takde then tetiba arri buat mcm tu i seram jugak hjihihi...
Zarin :)I rasa dia ada phobia gelap and loud nise- gelap ja takpa romantic but tak leh bising - campur noice then visual cahaya keluar dari dinding dia panic heheh
Lady :) betul tu they all leh nampak tau bagus la they protect lady heheh
Post a Comment