Feb 11, 2010

Balik Kampung Indon




I send Ana to the jetty today- she is taking a not so big boat to Tanjung Balai- from there she needs to stay overnight to wait for the train which will take her to her hometown. So I guess her kampung is not that near. Luckily she does not have to go through that as her uncle has time to fetch her at the other end this evening. –

She brings back with her one big bag- the luggage bag is as tall as 5 years old Marsya-(the one yang you boleh unzip to make it taller and more spacious)- I give her  many of our unworn baju- my baju kurung yang size size comel, some of my mum, baju anak anak I yang still lawa lawa (children grow so fast- pakai la sekali dua masa hari raya da senteng), my dad big T-shirt and pants) .

She also brings back  keropok Trengganu and Budu (hahaah dia sudah kena itu budu venom) that I get my SIL to bring last Dec - Ana wants to spread her love for this food to her family hehe.

Not to forget, a few pack of Milo and Nescafe (none in One and all in one:)). My friend said her maid also always 'tapau' back home Milo – for the reason that the ones sold in Indonesia do not taste as yummy as ours. Is it?

I provide her an old phone so that she can call me once she arrives back on Malaysia land next Friday.

She asks me to buy a gold necklace for and a small cincin belah rotan  for her mum– she said she wants to give those to her mum as presents.  Find with me – it is your money hehe.

PS:
I am flying today – with my superwoman cloth in – trying hard to do all at one – phewww heheh baru setengah hari - da masak, da 4 kali sapu dapur dah 3, 4 kali bagi makan ini budak-budak yang pergi sekolah la yang balik sekolah la -kekeke

Oh I can't wait to balik kampung also :) - Tumpang Mr Hub's (I takda kampung:()- The last time we were there was last raya- we had to rush back to KL on the 3rd raya when I got the sad news  about my mum.

My immediate boss perli I, - 'you are more chinese than the rest - orang belum cuti you sudah cuti,  heheh perli ka (suka hati i la boss - I got many leaves maaaa)

15 comments:

Nana said...

wah kagum dah 4 kali sapu...heheh. sungguh la penat kan tapi sure rasa berbaloi. i next month konpem dok umah :D

nway, hepi holiday ye...i pon nak blik kg besok. i balik trg :D

Azmiezas said...

suka hati la kita la kan nak cuti bila??..kita punya cuti..(melampau tak ayat tu??..)

psst:..maid u balik brapa lama??..

noorul said...

takpe..exercise sekali sekala kan?
btw, selamat bercuti..hope u enjoy

zarin said...

betullah, milo kat indon tk best hihi
bila u balik kg?i plak tk balik t'ganu, ada wedding kat perlis.kalau tk, boleh jumpa kat pantai moknik :)
suppose boleh balik end of feb ni coz kenduri belah laki kat kuantan tp my husband punya best lak kawin..so, tak tau bila boleh balik..

*gorjesmum* said...

selamat bercuti eda :)

p/s thnx for ur tips the other day..it works :D

TK said...

My friend had just told me about indonesian maids suke bawak balik milo. So it's true la..Actually I x pnah jumpa milo kat sana. Yg I tau dorang punya milo is Vico. Vico kan x sedap...BTW, Safe journey home dear. Call or sms me 0129093244 anytime. I b in Tganu until Tuesday kot.

Ermayum said...

Nana- hehe saja ja bukan sapu beriya - nasi tabur2 sapu la jab lagi biskut tabur2 sapu lagi- jab lagi air leleh lap lagi - then roti lak then limau lak - tu yang jadi byk kali tu i pantang dear jab lagi semua semut :)ponat oden

Azmiezas ha betul tu - melampau kot but boss i selamba org bagi cili pun tak pedas hehe

Noorul heheh okla bakar calori lebih skit tapi takdanya kurus hehe

Zarin ala iyake but g perlis kira okla tu kampung gak la dari Kl ni heheh

Wan - same to you - ala balik kg ja bukan cuti holiday heheh

TK hi dear la i da terpublish la ni ada no ni -should i delete? ke kekawan lain kat sini is welcome to jot down number ni
gak - tell me k - maybe later i delete - sapa yg da tau da la iya tak

Ermayum said...

Azmiezas - i bagi dia cuti 10 hari -:)

Shopaholic Mama said...

So very true abt milo 3-in-1. Our bibiks will bring back abt 8 to 10 pkts which we will buy in JB as its way cheaper than in SG. Plus loads of Kit Kat and ferrero roche yg original tau, not the fake ones. I guess chocolates in Indon do not taste as nice as ours!

Ermayum said...

SM :)- that is good to know kan- apart money out - milo and nescafe also out of the country- my father kata kalu terlebih kena rampas dek kastam gak - especially gula (of courselakan- gula makanana terkawal)

Ermayum said...

SM - I lupa u bukan kat Malaysia hehe - kat sini beras, tepung gula barangan kawalan-
but kat Singapore rasa Milo and Nescafe sama tak ? :)

Lady of Leisure said...

hehe.. wah rajinnya...
btw happy holiday... ingat nak balik kpg but raya cina ni sure jam kan..

Ermayum said...

Lady , for sure jem strawbery , peanut butter or pineapple hehehe -berbaloi lady jom aa kita balik beramai ranai:)

Shopaholic Mama said...

Erma, we Sporean cant buy gula tepung beras & minyak. but ramai take the risk & bring in, coz murah compared to here. The risk is kena confiscate je.

And Spore Immigration do not allow us to bring meat stuff & eggs. the risk is confiscate and particulars taken down as warning. I dah kena 2 kali pasal bawak balik Burger Ramly (coz its Msian-made nicer than Spore-made ones)& Ayamas Drumlets (coz murah by almost half)- all 10kgs kena sapu habis by immigration..nangis)! My hubby kena masuk office sign docs etc, terus tak berani lagi nak beli!

But luckily Milo Nescafe etc can! The taste is similar but the prices are a lot difference. kalau I shop in JB like once a mth or once every 2 mths, I usually buy at least 6 pkts Milo & 3 pkts Nescafe plus susu tin 10 etc! So at least we Sporeans help yr economy too by shopping there..hehehe

Ermayum said...

SM :)Hi again -- good good shoping byk2 sini ek - :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin