Finally I got my dvds' time last Saturday night- get Mr Hub to rent a few movies the previous week but did not manage to watch it-
I need movies – there were the cheapest escapade from the real world apart from books- since the current situation does not allow me to go to cinema, I resort to dvd- I have not watched any for so long-
Jennifer's Body and Case 39- both are kind of hell terror scary movies :). But I reckon the 1st one is kind of gross – can you imagine the beautiful gorgeous transformer’s girl eating people- korek isi perut orang and eat them. I just watch it for the sake of watching – this is a kind of teenager's movie ala ala scream cam tu- Mr Hub’s choice- maybe for Megan ‘s reason heheh
My choice is the other one- case 39 – I love Rene Zellweger since the day she became Tom Cruise’s heroin in Jerry McGuire-
Mr Hub enjoys this movie as well- though there are no actions here –luckily the terror and the curiosity is moving at a high pace. Ada orang cakap macam cerita orphan but I don't know as I have not watched 'Orphan'
Rene is a social worker -she works on finding and saving abused children. She saved this one very girl from her killer’s parents not knowing that the girl is actually the Killer instead :). Okla sapa sapa yang takut tengok cerita hantu- please watch – because it is bearable ok (sebab I pun penakut- If I can watch it you can also hehe) - it is a good movie but maybe it is a bit predictable.
Then I watched this Law Abiding Citizen (LAC) and Spread. Balas dendam punya pasal.
Both are anti climax (my definition of anticlimax is because I expect them to end MY WAY hehe) - but then it become predictable la pulak kan
I love LAC- now I know that Gerald Butler can really act - a father who tried to revenge his family death by playing high and seek games with his former prosecutor (Jamie Foxx)
Lastly is 'spread'. I rate this movie as XXX :) - It has to be such a way I guess - because of the storyline itself- Ashton Kutcher as a gigolo who lives on rich and beautiful women. Then he met his match, the heroin of this film, who also earns her living by targeting rich successful man. They bump into each other and flirt and fall in love - But then how? can they build a dream, a life together by not doing the job, they are currently doing? are they willing to live the hard way - not supported by sugarmummy or sugardaddy ?:) hmmm benci ending dia tau - not happily ever after heheh
Till then TA
PS:
I tak tengok oscar but I am happy that Sandra Bullock menang- love her in While you were sleeping, The lake House and Premonition. Dalam the proposal last year ok gak but dia nampak senior skit dipadankan ngan bf I Ryan Reynold tu heheh.





10 comments:
dah lama tak rent dvd..dulu i selalu gak rent kat sec18 tp kedai tu tak wat sewa dah. lagipon i dh tak dok shah alam lagik. semua citer u tu i tak tengok lagi except jennifer's body. i tak suke citer jennifer's body tu :(
Akak dah lama tak tengok movie..tak tau kenapa, malas agaknya atau dah tak da mood nak tengok movie..??..Dunno...
I pun suka Sandra Bullock in Lake House. Bila baca ur entry trigt byk dvd i blum tgok lagi..beli2 sumtimes x sempat tgok..I slalu suka tgok romantic comedy. Cerita2 ganas yg bunuh2 tu i really donno how 2 enjoy.
case 39 tu ada skit persamaan dengan orphan kan tapi orphan agak mendebarkan... i tak berani tgk sensorang.. wakaka..
ushh semua tu i blum tengok...i pun renee since jerry mcguire lg heheh...
Nana i pun tak suka JB grosss n i tak minat MF heheh
Azmiezas hehe kena cari movie yg buat akak feelings cam cite sharukh khan ngan kajol yg baru tu ke akak tgk la ngan hubby heheh
TK i pun suka heehh- sama la kita RC but cite jantan tu semua hubby pinjam so i layan jalaaa - i tak suka cite yg takda pompuan - i mean real women character bukan as sex object
lady tu la org cakap but i lum tgk lagi heheh
eh eh, i pun suka sandra bullock in while you were sleeping & premonition...
i tak minat cerita hantu/seram. tapi kalau hubby tengok, i tengok-tengok jugalah (walaupun dok belakang dia & pekup muka dengan bantal)... huhuhu...
eh eh, i pun suka sandra bullock in while you were sleeping & premonition...
i tak minat cerita hantu/seram. tapi kalau hubby tengok, i tengok-tengok jugalah (walaupun dok belakang dia & pekup muka dengan bantal)... huhuhu...
tak best ek jeniffer's body tuu...tapi body dia best arr hehehe
abrahyn heheh but i rasa muka dia pun tak lawa mana not my taste (ceh) heheh
Post a Comment