Mar 18, 2010

Marathon lagi

Dvd marathon continued last week. :)

I watched these

Luckily I did not watch LH at cinema- such a waste of time :) so typical nothing funny and - nothing sweet also - and FD 4 was really a waste of my time. Fresh faces and bad acting and nothing new

Then I watched this-

halfway I fell asleep- No heroin in the movie - I opted for this one because there was Matt Damon - and he was nominated for Oscar for this movie as well. One thing that fascinates me is that Morgan Freemon really looks and talks like Nelson Mandela in the film. Such a great actor. Need to re watch /resume from where I left out

I also watched this :) and like it


I did not recognize anybody in here except for Ralp Fiennes (who appeared in the movie for less than 10 minutes and got shot:)). I bought this because it won the best movie and best director in the recent oscar- I  always nak tengok apa yang bestnya sampai menang- sama gak last year - Never heard of Slumdog Millionaire then got so excited to watch it because it won Oscars hehe-  

But I think that The Hurt Locker was really not a disappointment. Though this is not my type of movie, takda perempuan pulak, hero pun I tak kenal - Jeremy Renner (who is he?) was so calm and relax and sempoi as if his duty of diffusing any bomb was nothing dangerous -  though in fact it is actually a life and death moment. It makes you feel so tense every time he tried to diffuse the bomb with his nonchalant behaviour, take his own sweet time (though he got seconds left before the bomb exploded), ignore his team's order (to run and leave the bomb to explode as there is not enough time to diffuse it) 

But some fact of the movie did leave me with a question mark.:) Do such scenario exist? To save the people of Irag from bomb explosion? An American soldier who befriended with local boy and feel sad for his death? hmmm - barat kalau buat cerita mesti tunjuk dia baik kan

PS:
 I tersangat la nak bawak the girls (sebenarnya maknya yang terlebih excited) tengok Alice in Wonderland 3D but mana la I nak tinggalkan Q ni  - weekend sapa la nak tolong jaga

11 comments:

Unknown said...

sama lah kita. i pun teringin nak bawak d kids pi tengok alice tu...but tak sampai hati nak tinggai isyraf baby kat pengasuh.

N A N I E said...

Nak tengok in a row nih kekadang kene patient kan..and kene ade mood gak :)

Azmiezas said...

Rajin sungguh ya, awak tengok DVD..

Akak org paling last sekali kalau nak tengok movie, bukannya tak minat tapi mengenangkan si kecik ni yg tak reti nak duduk diam,..terus jadi malasss..

zarin said...

i pun teringin sangat nk tengok "the hurt locker" tu sbb memang oscar kan!and i pun nk sgt tengok alice in wonderland TAPI hasya taknak tengok lerrr....dia takut pulak dah..uhuh, kalaulah boleh tinggalkan hasya n your Oyum tu, harus i ikut skali pi tengok alice heheh

Lady of Leisure said...

erk.. mujur i tak beli lagi dvd LH tu... baru terfikir nak beli coz i love love story gitu, huhu.. tapi tak best ek?

Shariz said...

Dah tengok " The Lovely Bones"? A must see movie. I dah tengok coz tak sempat baca buku dia...hehehe...to me, I really like the movie. Nanti pi la tengok...hehehe

Ermayum said...

comey ;) tu la dilema mak hehe

nanie ha iyala kalu cite hampeh fast forward ja heheeh


shariz memang i nak tgk - eh i da beli buku yg u recommend time traveller lum baca dvd pun ada gak lum tgk lagi

lady hmmm rasanya lady tunggu jala kat astro :)

azmiezas kak saya tgk masa they all da tidur la kak- sunday night marathon start kul 11 mlm- tidur pagi la hehehe

zarin jom heheh - i think i need to arrange something gak la kena merayu kat my dad heheh weekend dia ada program selalunya

Kiasu Mom said...

How did you find time to watch DVD ah? :-)

TK said...

Wah..bila la nak balik zaman tgok dvd nih? Yg beli awal taun ari tu lum tgok lagi..

Shariz said...

u dah beli buku time traveler's wife? wajib baca tu...hehehe....TAPI....u baca dulu buku sebelum tgk DVD citer tu...i was very frustrated dgn movie dia...dah la byk citer dr buku yg takde dlm movie tu and the worst part is...ending dia tak sedih....I baca buku time traveler tu punya lah nangis masa ending tapi bila tgk movie, hampeh I tell you....itu pandangan i sorang je la...hehehe

Nanti u dah tgk and baca buku, u tell me ye...hehe

Ermayum said...

Kiasu Mom macam - saturday night dear start 11 pm when all children are forced to sleep:)- sunday wake up late lorr:)

TK hehe find something that u love to see- any hero hensom to drool over ?:) then ada smgt sikit nak tgk

Shariz I will dear ala lambat la lagi nak tgk dvd coz i ada berderet buku tunggu turn nak baca ni - takpa i watch first cam new moon gak :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin