Last year I ordered from Farah - takpa takpa bulan 5, I will order from Farah pulak - selang seli la - iyala ada kawan kawan elokla kita support iya tak - nak order ngan cik sweet sour, jauh la pulak - babe kalu u leh pos i order heheh
No extravaganza celebration this year- only a candle blowing with family all around. I initially planned for a birthday party but since now I got no helper, the plan got to be cancelled. Sorry Er- tak larat Ummi heheh
This year she asks for a watch- so we got her one.
Hmm so lucky children of nowadays- I never got any watch (or any gifts at all during my birthday) when I was a little girl. I bought my 1st watch at the night market at RM 18 -surprsingly it lasted for a year or so and I would buy another one again once it was no more working.
I never had any birthday presents from my parents - No regrets as it was the way it was. It was not my parents way of life-not their norm. Like my father told Erdina, 'atuk tak tahula dina nak beli apa untuk dina, atuk tak pernah beli hadiah harijadi' heheh.
I did have a yearly birthday party though- this was one thing that I always had. My mum would buy cake, and my father would hire a photographer (not everybody had a camera dulu dulu) - and the whole children from my 'setinggan garden' area would come and gather around my house. It was so happening because the others did not have that kind of celebration.
We had birthday makan makan every year- All friends would come and sang happy birthday for me.Then , the gifts were not that 'high tech'. Most would only give me a token in money form- macam kita pergi rumah kahwin.
I have many birthday photos. :) Year 1- Year 12 until we moved to a new area, then we did not do birthday party anymore. I think I had enough and da besar malu wei :).
So my parents did not give me big or expensive presents. Instead they give me memories. I treasure those in my hearts - it is their way of showing me that they love me.
hmm I better stop as I am about to get very sentimental (almost can feel tears in my heart) :)
Happy Birthday Erdina- Ummi and Ayah loves you- perangai molek sikit ok - you are big girl now.

12 comments:
Happy Birthday 2 ur little girl. Sedapnya kek tu!
hepi besday dear erdina..be a good girl :)
cantek kek princess dina tu :D
wah bagus parents u wat party tiap2 tahun. bagus2...i dulu tak merasa pon. makan2 ngan famili aje, tp i tetap bersyukur..heheh.
hepi birthday erdina, be a good girl k! stay cute & healthy dear.
auntie TK, Wan, Nana - TQQQQQQQQ MUAHHHHHHS:)
happy birthday to erdina ye!
auntie nak sikit cake boleh??
hihi kalau lah rumah u dekat ngan rumah i ni..memang i dah buat kan cake for her :D
nak makan cake hari2 pun buleh hik hik..
happy bday little girl:) nice cake, mcm syg nk mkn..heheh
tq untie maya n untie zarin
xpa xpa ummi kata we all can go visit untie not only untie buat kek buat pizza gak waaa sedapnya - ala setakat cheras dekat ummah atuk yg lamaaaaa -kekekek
happy birthday 2 ur little girl.Moga menjadi anak yang solehah..mwah..mwah from aunty..
My sincere birthday wishes to Er!
Just 7 yrs old, nanti sekelip mata jadi 17 years old, dah boleh ada boyfriend...hehehehe
TQ Mama and TQ untie noorul- muahhhhhhhs
Happy Belated Besday..Er..ala Auntie ni always..lambat la..sowee..ya!!..
xpa untie iza - tq it is a thought that matters :)
Post a Comment