I am taking an off day today- off office work and off housework- actually i took mc- maybe all this work
I just take my medication and let myself fall asleep - Marsya, Qayyum u all buat la apa apa- Ummi will just close my eyes and sleep like a log (oh how i wish- they are making so much noise gaduh and baik and gaduh screaming and then laughing )- bila I bangun Ya Allah tunggang telanggang apa u all buat niiiiiiiiii- heheh
the two rascals
My whole body is aching- dont get me wrong - i bukan la puteri lilin yang tak pernah buat kerje heheh - but to work 18-19 hours of work is something okay - brain tired at work
I have been my own maid for almost 2 weeks - For the past 3 years- I was mandur- I did not do tiny miny sweating blood work
Last time, I recall that I handled it quite well- because
1) I only have 1 child - instead of 3 and sometime 4 :) - less mess (less work. less washing, less sampah etc) then
2)Nobody was at home during the day- so my house remained in order and clean as I left it
These days , though I arrived home as early as 615pm, at 8.00pm only I am able to go upstairs and get refreshed.
The living room is scattered with toys and whatever used cloth or kain buruk. Not to forget a bit of jelly or left over candy or tidbits here and there - and the thing that I cannot stand is the tiny miny creatures called ants aka semut- I will not allow them to call their whole tribe and build a perkampungan in my house - first thing first, grab a broom and a mop - work straight away Erma :) (if only I had the flying broomstick - the one that Harry Potter has)
Then come the kitchen, hmm my father loves to do activities here- blend juice, fry ayamas or cekodok, peeling off guava (he is on diet so he eats this all the time, hmm on diet ye papa- then why cokodok and ayamas :)) he certainly LOVE kitchen but he does not really clean up :) - being traditional man he is -
There you go Erma, wash all those plates in the sink - wipe all that oily things of your table top, stove
Phew done eh not yet- Er where is your uniform/ baju kurung and tudung? I need to tonyoh all the dirt off - all the smears and smudges - all the dark lining on the sleeve, pocket and neck lining - anybody out there still wash cloth by hand? I do :) (machine can't not always do wonders on white- if only they turn into a robotic human- they can tonyoh tonyoh the baju with their hands - maybe then it can get clean
hmm now I can go shower and freshen up and then continue with the lighter chores - lipat baju, sidai baju- I cannot skip this- it will become a snow ball in no time and I will get headache. - susun dlm bakul berbakul2 takpa weekend sort dalam cupboard. Wan, I cannot wait for the mood to come heheh
how do you dear dear semua handle it - those who go to office in the day and has no maid at home? care to share a tip or two? :)
ps:
Yet i m thankful for today (
Maid or Maid bila la nak dapat ni yang datang last week tua I tak nak nanti suruh cuci kipas dia cakap'saya ngak boleh cuci kipas BU, panjat panjat pusing kapla saya' - (my mum's old maid jawab macam tula - banyak cantik muka hang heheh) hellooooo so do u expect me to clean it instead?



14 comments:
kesiannye sampai jatuh sakit...penat sangat kan wat keje umah + ofis. dah la anak tengah ligat ni...lagi la..sabar k. rehat banyak2. cepat2 sihat k!
i dh suke dapat PTM yg best...muda dan berbaloi2 :D
U r superwoman what..lagi ada blogs update almost everyday!Life is so difficult without a maid. I know how you feel. My maid 4 six years nak balik 4ever next month. I dah cari pengganti siap2. I don mind xde maid tapi hubby lebih selesa ada maid sbb dia tak payah susah2 tolong I. Hopefully u dpt penganti ASAP.
I am so afraid when I read your post cause I can foresee it coming if I have 2 kids and I decide not to go with a maid. I am so so so terrified. Even when I have 1, during the early mths, I was always sick cause I was a perfectionist. Everything must be done even when I am already dead tired. So in the end, body got so weak and often sick. Sigh...we moms are really superhumans. Are you going to get another maid?
Nana :) tq dear - apa dia PTM? i blur skit heheh
TK hehe tak super sgt - actually ok takda mood but kelam kabut and umah tak maintain bersih - iyala anak2 membesar- bagusla memang kena ready i kalu anak kata da taknak keje bulan 11, 12 i da cari ready sesiap
apo nak buat :)
Kiasu Mom heheh - boleh boleh actually managebale but u will be sedikit penat and kelam kabut sikit - if u can handle it on your own better dear :)- all women is superwomen - dont be afraid k
Kiasu Mom- eh I do waiting for a replacement
TK -blog is easy- a matter of sitting down and typing only - can be done during lunch hours or before or after start working -consider it as warming up heheh sebelum keje check email dulu cam tu :)
Erma..>..memang penat kan kalau semua benda dah kena buat sendiri..tapi tak pa, pelan2 buat..
kalau boleh buat yg penting2 dulu..
Macam akak, balik keje, terus marathon masuk dapur sambil masukkan baju dlm w.mchine..
lepas makan malam, baru kemas umah n sapu sampah..n lipat baju ke..macam tu lah..rutin tiap2 hari..
lama2 nanti ok lah tu..mula2 memang rasa seksa sikit..sabar ya..
Azmiezas - tq sis - ye ye boleh 2 penat byk sikit heheh
owh dear, i pun pernah jadi macam gini masa memula pindah rumah ni and my maid passed away, haduss dah lah tk biasa dok rumah bertingkat ni..pastu kena pegi kindie awal2 pagi sampai lewat petang, balik rumah je i macam superwoman rasanya..sudahnya i demam...pastu i start buat everything pelan2 n sikit sikit..tak sanggup dah bersakit2 badan sebab nak kemas rumah ni...kerja rumah tk pernah habis u...
now pun kadang2 i amik part time maid (PTM bak kata nana tu) utk cuci kipas and benda2 yg susah :D
zarin ooo PTM tu maknaynya heheh
hmm but i ni tak leh tgk baju kotor byk or baju esok lipat ke kalau la i boleh pejam mata and buat sikit2 - ni everyday semua nak buat -- xpa xpa hopefully tak lama - thanks dear
banyak-banyak kerja rumah, yg i paling lemah sekali bab lipat & gosok baju... cuci tangan i sanggup - banyak baju i kena cuci tangan & baju sekolah yang warna putih memang kena tonyoh-tonyoh kalau nak putih all the time... tapi bab gosok baju, memang la i sangat tak rajin. masa i belajar dulu, sebolh2 semua baju jenis tak payah gosok - cuma pakai baju bergosok on special occasions saja gitu...
anyway, hope that you'll get your new maid soon. and a good, reliable, hardworking one too...
ha ha tak kena maid sue lagi..best je minta aircond..tak semenggah..tapi so far kerja ok...
sama la cam you babe...
cuma bezanya... i ada two homes. one is ours and the other is my mom's place. my mom's place, kerja bukan tiap2 hari kena buat... cos my mom does the small2 stuff. tapi i kena clean out the turtles' aquarium, vacuum, mop2 (itu kerja i) and then clean out the cat's pen.
in our house, i basically do everything. walaupun anak sorang. tapi rasa cam dah ada 2. (naper yeah? *wink2* huhuhu)
usually i pick my daughter up from my mom's place from my office... drive to our house... (this might all take abt 2 hours). then buat kerja rumah.
mmg kena buat everyday kalau tak... tak menang tangan. i ada one day in the week (usually wednesday) that I don't pick my daughter up (hubby does that). that is the day i do laundry.. esp the IRONING and putting clothes away. adoiii. if takde that day.. mmg la rumah more of a mess!
AZ Haida - kita geng benci gosok ok la tu :)
Kit dear la rupanya u lagi la penat dari i balik amek anak pun dekat 2 jam - u re super duper woman :) hmm apa la yang i mencecehkan orang lainlagi teruk
(kena insaf sikit erma woiii):)
hi sue boleh la dia geng ngan maid farah - nak sunssilk nak lux nak nutela nak brand mahal2 ja )mahal la bagi dia benda benda ni kalu kat indon jgnharap
Post a Comment