First of all (official lak today:)) , I m officially launching my two other blogs (nak lawan zarin , nana and kawan kawan yang lain yang ada banyak and variety of blogs heheh)
Secondly, I want to say thank you to maya, teika, shariz and mardina (who are you dear?) - mintak maaf sesangatla sebab followers ikut nama email so sometimes I got confused) because sudi jadi follower From Me To You walaupun blog ni will be very static as I dont have much to update :) - It is created out of suka suki (pinjam ladyofleisure nya word), but the truth has been told (ceh macam la apa ) and hopefully my dear readers now or future will try one or two of the things listed there :)
Those yang da pernah visit because I tinggalkan link kat shout box but ada yang tak dapat tu cam Lady si budak kecik :) and yang lain lain sebab I tak jumpa shout box u all :)
Thirdly, I would like to thank you thank you (double thank you) sebab si sweet sour:), kak iza :), and si gorgeous sudi menjadi antara customers yang pertama (from virtual world) ulung ulung kali :) - try it,if serasi beli lagi if tak serasi thank you for trying :)
Fourthly, hmm :) please visit the other me II - beauty in out - which listed zie zie beauty products. Those who stays around shah alam, kalau pergi pkns ada satu beauty salon using these for its facial treatment -nope, not my salon heheh - but a friend of friend. So this is the same products.
Actually I need an individual post to write about what works on my face and what is not but in short is that my face is so used to many product- local and international (
During my younger years I used Nouvelless Visages (pengasas dia pernah kahwin ngan Nash tu :)),
Then I switched to sk11 (bad choice as its full set did not suit me but miracle water is indeed a miracle) - I think my skin did not really go well with its moisturizer and a few other cream- night la whitening la . My face yang takda jerawat ni penuh jerawat bagaikan cendawan-
I sought treatment from dermalogica and it took me about a year to recover - another good natural product- beli ja starter kit RM 150 can last you for 2 months but facial dia mahal la - Rm 200 sekali you- I pergi julong-julong kali ja time kaya heheh).
Then I switched back to local product Olynn, From Olynn I tried another counter product (tak serik). But I didnt dare to try so many cream. I stick to the basic -cleanser,toner and moisturizer. So in short, I stick to a particular product no more than 2 years and sometimes for even a shorter period :) - I guna NV lama, dermalogica also lama - after some time I think I just got bored with them (boleh pulak) - sebab my face starts looking dull after prolonged used.
And currently I am using zie zie- this is just another local product like NV and Olynn- but I think it is more subtle :) and more affordable - so visit me :), and I can arrange for mobile facial for you- ramai yang da guna kat office ni cam my AA div, bella, Eca and sungguhla terselah keayuan mereka heheh. Mine tak terselah sangat sebab I pakai ikut dan :)
Without facial pun boleh guna kena but kenala ikut full step macam biasa - it takes some time
So again I want to thank you all for your support direct and indirect -
cheers always




7 comments:
Hi! Congratulations on the launching of your other blogs. I ni nak handle satu belog pun mcm kalam kabut je. I've tried so many products from the most expensive to the cheapest in the market but still tak tau wat is best for me. Takde stu pun i puas hati..
wahhh..bagus bagus ada beauty product pulak ye!
nanti i check out ye!
fyi, i masih lagi setia dgn dermalogica tp serious..product tu memang mahal gilos...n i pun tengah mencari product yang murah and bagus ni coz dah nak stop pakai dermalogica ni..hihi mak dah tak kejer kan..kena lah berjimat cermat kan!
kekek..i tak announce pon sales blog i...malas la pulak, sbb i dh jual telekung tu dah abis :D cume pre-love item je tak terjual :(
oo zie-zie, first i dengar. i ni mmg buta sikit bab2 ini. now pon i pakai simple je :D tengok nnt camne kalau i nak try i bgtau u ye
TK
ha memang kelam kabut skit la but sales blog biasanya static kan heheh bila agak2 non active update balik :)
zarin dear kekekek bukan la i buat cuma try la nak tolong menjual - ramai kat office terselah lawa heheh- derma mahal puas hati botol plastik besar can last more than 6 months - i beli once a year ja but kalu time bugrap i beli ja basic starter kit 160 tu hehe- but facial tak larat la oden
hi nana - tak announce pun tak pa org nampak tepi tu i g visit :) - i biasa la suka buat gembak ja kekekeek- nanti visit ye nana kat shah alam senang la *wink wink*:)
Sama-sama lah Dear..
Nanti kalau ada any feedback from the products, kita bagi tau ya!!
btw:..congrates for new launchong of ur blogs..
Congrats! An entrepreneur in the making!
hi SM - tak gak baru - cuma di virtual world ja baru heheh
Post a Comment