When I write about Q had a measles (here), I remember the time when I got my chicken pox.
I got it when I was in secondary school – form 2 or 3 maybe. And luckily it was not that bad – not that bad of experience – I could not remember any of it so it must have been not that bad. I did not have any scars also :0
When I was in primary school, many of my friends got it and the part that excited me the most was that they were on a sick HOLIDAY :0 for 2 weeks or so. My mind only had that very thought – best nya tak payah pergi sekolah 2 minggu - People told me if you have not got it – go near them. Oh yes I went to everybody who had them heheh but I never got it :( :D nak cuti punya pasal
A little bit about chicken pox :-
It's most common in kids under age 12, but anyone can get chickenpox.
It feels like a fever. Or maybe a cold. But when you look in the mirror and see spots, you know it's not a game of connect-the-dots. It's chickenpox.
And chickenpox sure do itch! Here's why: After the red spots appear on your body, they fill up with a clear liquid. These liquid-filled blisters are called vesicles (say: veh-sih-kulz). The vesicles release chemicals in your skin that excite the nerves that make you itch. The good news is that your skin is supposed to be itchy when you have chickenpox. Itching is a sign that your body is doing its job defending itself.
These nerves in the top layers of your skin tell the brain when something itches. They are the same nerves that get excited when you get a reaction to a mosquito bite. When these nerves are irritated, they send a message to your brain: "Something's on the skin! Get rid of it!" Your brain sends a message back to your hand and arm that says, "Scratch that itch"
:) sebijik sebijik from here - I love this site - make it your fav- very useful :)
Mr Hub got it in his adult years - dah tua bangka baru nak kena. I remembered accompanying him to clinic for a few times – he complained of terrible tiredness and loss of energy . Body temperature was very high. Then he saw a few of that tiny little things. When he showed to the doctor, the doc said, that was nothing , We told him that we suspected it as chicken pox but he said. "no no" – yeah u are right :)– (lesson learned – don’t go to any newly opened clinic – the doc does not know anything heheh). Until da berair air, baru dia cakap, oh yeah, it is chicken pox (helloooooo we told you that before)
What your experience with chicken pox dear dear semua ? Anybody of you have not got it? Hmm maybe you are immune to it but tak tahu jugak kan – jangan kena da tua bangka sudah - heeheh
Till later :)


8 comments:
according to my mom, i dah kena masa kecik kecik dulu..both measles n chicken pox..hasya je blm kena any of them :)
ai kene masa skolah tadika..ingat lagik..minum air kelapa nak kasi surut..dia punya gatal tu pergh tatau nak cakap..ai rasa cam nak garuuuu je..
tapi my mom marah..katanya kuku bisa..nanti tinggal parut tak hilang..so kene garu guna satu daun neh..daun mambu ke hape..petua org dulu dulu..:)
has x igt..mak ckp ms kecik..baby lagi... ac dah pernah kena.. ery belum..
Nasib I kena masa kecik dulu..kalau skrg dah ada kids baru nak kena takde org nak jaga I:)
Kalau dah tua-tua kena,..bahaya ooo..susah mau baik dan parut tu kekal selama-lamanya..
My mom said I got mine when I was a baby. Whole body penuh. It was easy for me cause I dont remember it, I dont know how to scratch but it was a nightmare for my mom cause I was constantly crying probably because of the itch. So thankful for that.
zarin selamat la u :)
nanie ha kuku bisa - garu nanti scar tak hilang
dear yg kat jalan gurney celcom hq tu rupanya yg i selalu g tu mr hub kata - ha memang sodap kedai pondok ja:)
screamingmommy are u sure - mesti ada kalu kena sekarang leh lah ngada ngada ngan abang u heheh
has iye ke wah tak tau lak erma baby leh kena :)
axmiezas betul tu kak nasib da selamat kita :)
kiasumom - la u pun kena baby - wah susah la kalau anak kita baby kena gak coz this one berair tak macam measles .hopefully tak kena la until a bit older kan :)
masa kene dulu i asyik pakai kain batik jer masa tu dah tingkatan 4.. sungguh la siksa... nak tido paling susah, bila baring belakang badan sakit2.... huhuh... masa kene tu i kene dengan my nephew yang i jaga... dia baru 3 tahun masa tu...
Post a Comment