Apr 16, 2010

You drive me crazy


Are my children naughty?  Yes they are :), they can turn my living room into a wrecked ship, they can cause a massive flood in my kitchen. They can turn the whole bedroom upside down. They dont do this in my presence though :D 

And sometime, I can go nuts when I bring them out - to a shopping complex, a book store or a restaurant.

I do try to be a cool mother - not to lose my cool - not to raise my voice,  not to threaten them with my eyes and mouth gestures :).

At a restaurant,for example, my eldest says," ummi I want this" - not yet I am able to look at her, the 2nd one tries to grab for my attention "ummi, can I have this, this and this - please,please ". Not sure which one she is referring to, then 3rd one leaves his chair and now on the way to every where. My eyes are on him - my first and second continue asking- my second become  impatient and she tugs at my hand or my dress, me at the same time, is trying to stand up, to chase after my boy . Aarrghhhhhhhhhh - can you all be patient - boleh sabar tak - yes ummi order semua - SEMUA ..heheh

At their current age, it is hard to have a decent dinner uninterrupted - a satisfied (and peaceful) window shopping trip (sometimes we just go to the nearby mall for  2 hours to survey on something and they tag along or a trip to hypermarket to buy household groceries and they beg to come along) 
I say,"behave well, promised?". They say, "OK". But last last KO gak heheh -

I have lost Erdina in Tesco before - twice - different days - to the extend that the tesco management had to make announcement on the loud speaker," a little CHINESE girl, wearing orange shirt and blue jean bla bla" - then, she was less than 2 years old- if only she talked, people would know that she was not a chinese at all:)

I have lost Marsya also (go on,-tell me that I am the worst mother :( ;))- but trust me, my eyes are on them, all the time, it is just that when I blink my eyes for a slightly longer SECOND, they are gone (yes yes this is only an excuse). There were many of us - her cousins and all. So maybe it was too crowded. She was 2 years old and the whole Jusco's security staff had been put on guard. Somebody found her and we collected her at JJ information counter- she was having a sweet time- holding a balloon at one hand and looking happy and radiant chit-chating with the JJ personnel - sedangkan jantung I da melayang.   


It is hard to enjoy watching a movie (even if it is their movie, I am supposed to enjoy it as well right?)  I was just about to sit back and relax  when one of the girls said - "Ummi I need to pee". Kejap lagi, lagi sorang pulak. 

Mr hub says that they are just good for fast food, the park  and cinema in and cinema out. If we go jalan jalan, we cannot go round and round for hours as they will definitely throw a tantrum or  start complaining being sleepy or tired or hungry (walaupun baru ja tadi makan)

Any trip to the malls is good for a maximum of 3 hours inclusive of  travelling time. Anymore than that they become restless and cranky. Or they become very hyper - running here and there. I dont think I want to bring them for raya (amboi da cakap pasal raya heheh) shopping this year except when buying shoes. Last year was a headache :)

I used to drag Dina to everywhere - tak sampai hati nak tinggal - kerja saturday pun bawak dia. Then Acha comes along - still manageable but not easy. Then comes Q - 1 is easy, 2 is hard to control, 3 is matikudai :)

Yet, they are my universe. My whole world is centred on them - and only them.The reason for my existence. 

Maybe when they are slighly older, it would be easier to go anyway or everywhere. But in the next few years, maybe they prefer to go outing with their friends instead of us :(.

Time flies fast :(.

Till then - have a great weekend :)

PS: How about dear dear semua - pernah tercicir anak tak heheh?

13 comments:

sisdee said...

PERNAH!!!!..hahahah..

syahmi le..sarah lum pernah lagi...pdhal punya le ramai rombongan masa tu tp dia leh hilang..berderau darah i masa tu..kes dia syok tgk apa tah...dah le ramai orang..nsb dia tau arah jalan n i nmpk dia tengah kelam kelibut cari kitorg...nmpk i jek dia terus mraung huhuhuhu....

memang pastu dia serik le kan...

mmg anak2 mcm2 ragam kan...umah i ni dah le kecik...dorg sepah tak tau le nk ckp..smpai i dah tak larat nk marah...huhuhu...:(

kang ada org kata i tak kasi anak kembangkan idea dorg (buat keje) tp sape yg sanggup??!!!

screamingmommy said...

sama lah, I had the dilemma dealing with kids ni..endless..but i keep reminding myself..soon we will miss them clinging on us like they do now;)

zarin said...

teringat i masa jaga anak anak kat kindie dulu..mulut, mata, telinga semua kena bukak luas luas..tangan pulak kiri kananku capai je kanak2 yg tk behave ;-)
itu jaga anak orang..anak sendiri baru 1 kan..so, blm tercicir lagi lah ye :-)

Shariz said...

HAHAHA....bila I baca entry u, I nampak diri I coz camtu ler anak2 I kalau bawak berjalan....and I ni pun tak serik2 lagi...still bawak keluar jalan, makan kat luar w/pun mcm nak tercekik je masa makan...hahaha....children just love to talk at the same time, request somethg at the same time....pening kepala jugak...and the little ones pulak...tell me about it ! hahaha....tapi pening2 dan geram pun, still suka jugak bawak anak2 jalan2 kan :)

Kiasu Mom said...

When they are older, you'll question yourself why you only have 3. Should have more.. hehehe.

But I agree with you on how difficult it is with kids. Even with 1 pun susah for us. We don't go out as long anymore and we also dont enjoy a peaceful quite meal anymore.. but hey no regrets. Its our choice :-)

Azmiezas said...

Setakat hari ni blum la lagi..tapi kan...

Hariez dah pandai main sembunyi-sembunyi dekat baju2..

risaukan??..

Nana said...

samalahhh...tapi i baru 2 org yg sorang tu je buat hal, yg sorang lagi tu sedang belajar...ki3 mmg stress bile makan kat kedai esp kedai yg ramai org lagi lah..semua org dok tgk nnt nana dok bising2 kat irdina...mcm2 mahu

N A N I E said...

Ermmmaaaa..you memang supermom..enuff said :)

Ermayum said...

sisdee > hehe they all leh lah geng ngan my children then :)

screamingmommy betul tu esok kita lak sibuk nak ikut they al hahah

zarin satu senang beb (ish pandai ja cakap i hilangkan erdina gak ) kena ikut cadangan bini Pm dulu suh kita ikat anak kita kat tgn but kalu dah ramai2 tergolek lak ummi dia ni kena tarik kakaka

shariz betul tu marah2 pun bawak gak last2 nya maknya ni yg kena marah ngan ayah - iyala kita ni mak tak sampai hati sian nampak kena tinggal they all lak pandai buat muka sedih kan :)

kiasumom ayooo i kalau tambah lagi sorang mau pingsan heheh - i cannotla dear susah 3 c set - if i normal I go for 5 heheheh - i da habis budget mahal wei c sect :)

azmiezas heheh tapi sorang kak ok lagi tu akak tak nak tambah ke :)

nana - ha yg lagi sorang tu tengah belajar dari kakak dia macam Q ni memula baik tgk perangai kakak yg mana ngada2 tu semua ikut :)

nanie - malangnya i tak leh do magic or fly like superman :)

girls semua but whatever it is no regret kan :)

Eti said...

tercicir tak lah tapi cam terhilang dari pandangan sekejap je not even 2 minutes, my 2nd son, mcm nak gugur jantung rasanya kan???? wah kalau kena cam ur experience nie mau i terjerit2 nama they all around the mall tak kisah lah org ingat i giler ke apa, and by the 3rd call tak jumpa gak, mau i jerit lagi tapi this time sambil meraung (i nie mmg EMO sikit kot)hooo scary thought.

yes, i luv my 3 kids to death too, but sometimes they do drive me up the wall! well actually all the time!!! he!he!

Ermayum said...

Eti heheh sapa kata i tak jerit - kiri kanan depan belakang I jerit :)
actually u re right ALL the TIME haha

Ina said...

erma, i should tell u this long time ago, one to one actually..
since u brought this up in ur blog..

we (ur officemate), realise that when u r walking alone, u did not aware of surrounding..there are many times (they said) that u did not realise when a car is coming to you while u crossing the road but u r jalan lenggang lenggok instead..i've told them u hv something in mind..:D

so when talking about hilang anak, is not that u forgot about them..i think when r u doing teringat or focus on something, u may intend to forgot your surrounding..when u call them to check whether they r arround u or not, ur eyes are still focusing on your 'target'..tanya ur neighbour, they should observe u better..

maybe i'm wrong, maybe we thought we know each other so well.. cheers!

Ermayum said...

Ina the road thing and whatever yg my neigbour say tu is a blur thing - I am blur
but I hilang anak bukan sebab i blur - I just know myself better I guess or else maybe that i am not a good mother
yeah u should tell me one to one and long time ago but since you choose to tel me here i have to answer here i guess
everybody told me the same thing - if it is not you- yes i always have something on mind -
peace

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin