Jun 30, 2010

Bukan Halimah Jongang



When I was in Dental Clinic last Saturday, I managed to ask the dentist about braces. My teeth is relatively in order (ceh) but not so perfect looking (macam mana tu :)).

There are so many celebrities wear braces nowadays, and I ask the dentist if my age is still appropriate to wear ones - he said age is not a factor. But when he told me that he will need to take 2 to 4 teeth out, in order to give away to a better teeth alignment, I chicken out. As far as I can remember, I have no memory of any tooth pain but I do know that it is a hell of  suffering :). Sejak belasan tahun hingga usia yang sesenior ni :), I belum pernah cabut gigi or sakit gigi- but that does not mean that I don’t know how it feels. I penakut sakit. My resistance to pain is negative10 :).

The fact that I ask about the braces is not for me (though I do want to have a beautiful teeth - because beautiful teeth gives away to beautiful smiles :)), but for Jernih. Unfortunately, the clinic does not do braces.

Yes, my maid, Si Jernih thinks that she looks like Halimah Jongang- she asks me, if she could wear dental braces - I said why not - it is your money - work for 1 year - accumulate 6k and I bring you to dentist. But are you sure that this is what you want? To waste your hard earned money on beautifying your teeth? - she said, yes she thinks so. She wants to do it for so long - many people make fun of her when she was small and even now she has low self esteem because of her teeth - you see, when she smiles- her teeth looks slightly to the front - but to me she looks ok - I mean it is not as bad as Halimah Jonggang k.:) but we will see if she would do it or not - i tell her that she would need to work for more than 2 years – that translates to not going back hometown for 3, or 4 years ( don’t ever dream that I let you go balik kampong for 2 weeks or 1 month), I mean once she put the braces in, she will need about 2 years  before it will be taken off. So at least she can get back the amount of money that she spend on the braces, right?. But we will see :)

How about dear semua, tak teringin ke nak pakai braces ? ke gigi anda semua sudah cantik bak model Colgate ?:)

5 comments:

N A N I E said...

Ai pakai braces masa ai first year student hehe time tuh memang trend so ai pon terjebak hehe..

Main reason sebab nak betulkan gigi la..hehe so sebulan sekali kene gi fixing..dentist ai kat Penang and ai study kat Kl..cukup 2 tahun rasanya baru tanggal kot..ke setahun lebih..uh tak ingat *dah tua* :)

Lady of Leisure said...

kalau kene pakai pun mungkin i tak nak sebab my fren yang pakai kata sakit bila dentist nak ketatkan besi tu... nasib baik gigi i dah tersusun elok... ekekekeke...
*ferasan dengan gigi sendiri...

LadyInAyu said...

tak berani nk pkai braces sbb ramai yg kata menyakitkan..hehe..tp my teeth x ke dpn sgt kot..nk jmpa dentist pn takut apatah lg nk braces bagai..

Ermayum said...

nanie iye ke patutla gigi u lawaaaaaa heheh

lady i know u da dapat dalam post gigi u lawaaaaaaaaaa no need brace heheh

ayu betul2 betul hehehe i takut gak :)

Marlia said...

brces..? teringin jugak tapi jumpa dentist pun phobia,,, macam mana nak pakai braces? LOL

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin