Half way through it, I found my self flipping through the last song by Nicholas Spark. And there was suddenly this super duper power in me :D that moved me to the sky because then I was so engrossed in this book that I was able to finish it in less than 2 days :). ( yeah it is not that thick but my target is 1 month per book). Oh like zarin, I fell in love with NS - hensome gak gambar kat belakang buku tu heheh. And tak sabar nak cari the dvd version, si hanna montana berlakon :)
masa i baca buku ni i tersengih sengih heheh so gaya gaya movie macam romatic habis gak
What happen to Keeping faith? - Sad to say that I still cannot find its whereabouts - I malas nak cari because I normally will not able to find the thing that goes missing :). When I dont look for it, it will somehow find its way towards me - as if dia leh berjalan huh - no worries, this is not the first time I read books half way because it goes missing - ni mesti ada tangan2 mungil sudah bawak my book kemana mana and campak belakang almari or belakang drawer.
As for JP - the tenth circle - woohooo :) I want to agree with Shopaholic Mama, memang JP plot berpusing pusing and it goes on and on at times it does make me want to skip one , 2 or 3 paragraphs or pages :) . I love her writing style but there is something missing. There is a 'thing':) that bugs me - cara flashback dia tu. Hard to describe what it is- so I am just going to finish 'Mercy' and the missing book "keeping faith" before I decide whether to buy her other books or not.
Till then happy reading (read blogs pun ok :))






8 comments:
owh babe..macam2 tau tau je..i baru je tadi gi beli buku JP "my sisters keeper'..actually i nak cari handle with care tapi takde tadi..my aunt yg rekemen.dia cakap baca tahap nanges..
I love JP!!!!!And I suka 10th circle sebab dia ada kartun2. hahahaha. anyways, I havent read Mercy yet, tengah tunggu MPH come up with a Buy 3 for the price of 2 bargain. best tak?
erma, i pon tgh mencari dvd last song tu. i juga suka that miley cyrus.dah x sabar dah ni. last weekend i watched dear john and it was a happy ending but mcm incomplete je the ending.heh!
sekarang ni akak nak buat apa pun dah tak sempat..apalagi nak membaca!!..
hehe some people suka sad ending, some people tak suka kan..
gorjes heheeh iya i heart the film also tahap nagis :)
zuraida hi dear :) oh i half way heheh i update later k
diana samala kita :)
azmiezas kak heheh sabar k - takpa take yr time :)we meet in FB ja :)
lady iye frust la sad sad ni heheh real life is already penuh with sadness :)
as for JP, its still hard for me to 'love' her! I still stand by what I said,'I loathe the way she writes & yet, I still want to keep on reading till the last page'! So how is that as a reader?
so I would only read hers when there are no other books left to read! hehehe
SM :) same feeling here heheh
Post a Comment