Jul 18, 2010

Eggs Everyday

I come across this from a forwarded email - it has the whole thing baked in an oven. Too bad, I dont have one.

But I have creativity heheh - so I microwave it - and it is better. Why? because then the yolk is just mediumly cooked - just like me and Mr Hub love it - cair cair skit but not too cair and not totally keras.  So for the past 2 weeks, I have prepared this easy  breakfast for him for almost every day :) but with different seasoning lah .

And I can't wait to share it with you (walaupun maybe dah ramai yang tau - I ja yang ketinggalan :)) but Farah Y has it first on her blog yesterday - :) dia bakar dalam frying pan - Farah said it is called egg in the basket or egg in a frame - and it is in some kind of movie - she tried it right after she watched the movie .

I dont have the exact recipe but  I think you can just spread a bit off mayo, butter or  jam, or  sprinkle chili powder, herbs, pepper, cheese and anything at all on the bread  -  the original recipe has it that you cut a hole in  the middle of the bread but since I am too lazy to make a perfect hole- I just skip it entirely :) (punyala pemalas)

This is Mr Hub's version - a slice of bread, egg, cheese, chili powder and pepper - very cheesyyyyy :)


And my version is much simpler -a bread , a bit of butter and an egg - then letak cili sos and lipat dua -
sodapppppppp - this is a short cut I guess - sebab I selalu  toast the bread and then fry the egg then letak cili and makan :), the traditional way



Tengok yolk dia - just like I love it  :) - sapa yang belum cuba boleh cuba - Farah has her recipe here but like I said you can just do your own version, baked, pan fry or microwave :)

15 comments:

A D I A said...

ni makan ruji ni time pregnant hehe. nasi tak lalu so almost eveyday rotate fry, microwave or bake it :)

ashra said...

bes2..nk try la nti.hehe

Lady of Leisure said...

wow.. sedap nih.. i dulu tak makan telur kuning tak masak, sekarang mula makan sesikit..
:)

TK said...

Gud idea..Nak buat bekfast 4 my son tomorrow..Roti canai pun boleh buat camtu. My son suka..Suruh pembuat roti canai tu tepekkan telur atas roti canai kosong.

Ermayum said...

adia iya kee patutla slimmmmm :)

ashra hi dear - try leee :)

lady :) way to go dear sangat la lazat yolk yg masak ala kadar

tk oo really? then i need to buy prata (canai segera) and buat camni gak heheh

CiKaYu said...

weekend i buat bfast scramble egg je....

Azmiezas said...

w/pun nampak simple..tapi akak rasa mesti sekali makan kenyang sampai t'hari kan??..

Drama Mama said...

haaa pernah dapat email ni. memang sangat cantik kan! sedap eh? nak try jugakkkk lah! wait for my entry pulakkk. hiks

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

Ermayum said...

cikAyu alahai siannya makan la sekeping roti :)

azmiezas kak tak kenyang utk saya hehe

DM - ha try la yr version lak - sharing sharing tak salah kan :)

Syida said...

best nih!bole try kat oven yang tersimpan dalam kotak sejak 3tahun lalu.

zarin said...

errrrgggh tatau naper to i tk boleh telan if egg and bread are together like that :D
tp kalau egg tu i suka egg yolk yg mcm u suka tu la :D

Ermayum said...

zarin cuba dulu sodappppppppp

syida hehe jgn tak cuba

Unknown said...

try tambah kicap sket..its my hubby's recipe..hehehe

Zaidah M said...

Waah Eda! Will definitely use this recipe. Gotta go get some chilli flakes then! Thank you!

Ermayum said...

cik E - i will try :)

z iya try k and serve your beloved hubby :) nanti dia cakap rajin darling i :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin